The Student Room Group

Deloitte BrightStart Higher Apprenticeship Scheme 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MolluscMollusc
Just had my partner interview this morning! I think it went well, but i guess i can't really judge until i hear back! fingers crossed they get back to me quickly...

Goodluck man!

Was it a presentation and then a solid interview after? If so I may have a few questions.

Was the presentation on a projected screen or on a flip chart.

When did you get the topic of the presentation?

Types of questions asked?

Hope you land it!!
I have applied for their consulting programme 2 weeks ago and still haven't heard anything. Starting to worry a little bit.
Original post by Equity Swap
Goodluck man!

Was it a presentation and then a solid interview after? If so I may have a few questions.

Was the presentation on a projected screen or on a flip chart.

When did you get the topic of the presentation?

Types of questions asked?

Hope you land it!!

*WOman :wink:

Yes, I was a 5 minute presentation, followed by around 10 minutes of questions about the presentation and related topics, followed by the usual sort of interview questions eg. Why tax, why Deloitte, etc.

You do not have access to powerpoint or a flip chart. All I had were my cue cards, though you can also give the interviewer a handout.

I got my date and presentation topic around a week and a half ago. :smile:
Hey,
I applied to the London Bright start Consulting scheme about a month ago. After some back and forth emails, clarifying my results and etc. (because I'm doing my A levels over 3 years rather than 2) I was invited to do the firefly game. I got an email today for the online tests. Hoping to do them in the next couple of days.
I'm a bit worried that the London office will be filled up very quickly, meaning I'll have to get some exceptional results.

Any advice for the tests?

I've applied to a few other firms, though Deloitte for consulting is my first choice.
*WOman :wink:

Yes, I was a 5 minute presentation, followed by around 10 minutes of questions about the presentation and related topics, followed by the usual sort of interview questions eg. Why tax, why Deloitte, etc.

You do not have access to powerpoint or a flip chart. All I had were my cue cards, though you can also give the interviewer a handout.

I got my date and presentation topic around a week and a half ago. :smile:

My mistake :h:

Cheers! should be getting my partner interview date soon..keep me updated on your result!

Best,

I just had a call offering me the position!!!!

I am so releived and can't quite construct a coherent sentence!

Wine and steak for dinner tonight, methinks!

Well done!! What office and business area did you apply for?

I can't even fathom to imagine how great it must feel!

Congrats!! Now my turn :biggrin:
Original post by catwat99
Well done!! What office and business area did you apply for?

Business tax advisory, and Birmingham :smile:

I can't even fathom to imagine how great it must feel!

Congrats!! Now my turn :biggrin:

I keep remembering and then squealing a lot, haha.

You'll do great! :biggrin:
Now the only question I'd how the hell do i keep myself and between now and September... my current job is so boring i want to tear my hair out
Now the only question I'd how the hell do i keep myself and between now and September... my current job is so boring i want to tear my hair out

Haha you'll be fine!

Just received offers from Nottingham and Durham for Management ahhhhhhhh

(still picking Deloitte if I get it ngl)
Any advice for the first-round interview? Have mine on Friday.
Anyone at the Nottingham assessment centre on 2nd December?
Haha you'll be fine!

Just received offers from Nottingham and Durham for Management ahhhhhhhh

(still picking Deloitte if I get it ngl)

Statistically if you made it to partner interview you'll get it - partner charge out rate is a lot so they don't like wasting their time
Just a quick question. I applied for financial advisory in london. I completed the online assessments on wednesday. If i get through to the first interview will it be in london? I live in Birmingham.
Original post by sufiyan1999
Just a quick question. I applied for financial advisory in london. I completed the online assessments on wednesday. If i get through to the first interview will it be in london? I live in Birmingham.

Yes, it will be in London.

How come you didn't apply to brum? :smile:
Yes, it will be in London.

How come you didn't apply to brum? :smile:

Applied for birmingham as a second option. Reason i applied for london is because i lived there until i was 15 and miss it like hell. Cockney and proud 😉
Hi guys
(edited 7 years ago)
I've got my assessment day next week in London. I would highly appreciate it if anyone can give me tips on how to pass the assessment day also is the case study hard to understand for anyone without much business knowledge finally what type of questions were u asked at the interview.
Thank you bye✌🏿️😁✌️
(edited 7 years ago)
Got my assessment review via email. Above average in everything except dexterity which was average. That shoupd get me through right

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending