The Student Room Group

Why am I so ugly compared to everyone at school?

Scroll to see replies

READ THIS ONLY IF U WANT THE TRUTH: The problem isn’t whether ure ugly or not...cuz clearly ur friends think ur beautiful. The problem is u not accepting urself. Fix the things you don’t like about urself: like ur weight...eat less or more(I know that’s so hard I’m SUPER skinny-I look anorexic like the starving kids on tv so it’s not like I’m like ah ah ah I’m skinny), smile more, make new GOOD friends. You have to really try to love urself instead of putting the pressure on others to tell u ure beautiful. Look at everything uve done...beauty is inside and out. I truly believe u can feel beautiful and improve ur self confidence. Tell urself ur a bad a$$ and don’t ever dim that light!
Reply 41
I never really felt this way at school i was just abit fat. Never got bullied. As i have got older and also being gay as time went on i felt more ugly. Being average looking and gay is no fun. So i have lip fillers and botox to make myself feel more attractive. If i could i would change my whole face.
If you're a girl don't worry too much. Even most stunning girls look disgusting without makeup. Being beautiful as a woman mostly involves learning how to paint your face more effectively than everyone else.
Original post by RockyDennis
If you're a girl don't worry too much. Even most stunning girls look disgusting without makeup. Being beautiful as a woman mostly involves learning how to paint your face more effectively than everyone else.

:redface: Omg no way...
That isn't true at all lol. So you haven't seen a naturally beautiful girl before?
Original post by loveleest
:redface: Omg no way...
That isn't true at all lol. So you haven't seen a naturally beautiful girl before?

Yes, a couple of Victoria's Secret models (many of them look average or below without makeup though) and Instagram model Elizabeth Turner. Almost all women lie within the hideous to average to very mildly above average range without makeup, almost 100% of them.

Face paint = female beauty.
(edited 6 years ago)
Yes, a couple of Victoria's Secret models (many of them look average or below without makeup though) and Instagram model Elizabeth Turner. Almost all women lie within the hideous to average to very mildly above average range without makeup, almost 100% of them.

Face paint = female beauty.

That tells me more about the women you are surrounded by than anything :smile:
I know plentyy of naturally pretty women that wear no makeup or very little.
In fact I don't even think your average women wears "face paint" like that or however you put it.
I certainly don't...
That tells me more about the women you are surrounded by than anything :smile:
I know plentyy of naturally pretty women that wear no makeup or very little.
In fact I don't even think your average women wears "face paint" like that or however you put it.
I certainly don't...

I forgot Victoria Justice. She's good without. She might be the hottest girl on Earth srs, she's way better than all Victoria's Secret models when they have their makeup off. Way better than Alba etc. without.

The second a makeup brush touches a woman's face she's wearing face paint. Post pics of a hot girl without makeup who still looks hot. There's like 1 in 10,000.
(edited 6 years ago)
tbh those good looking people at school will probably become bricklayers so it's fine
I forgot Victoria Justice. She's good without.

The second a makeup brush touches a woman's face she's wearing face paint. Post pics of a hot girl without makeup who still looks hot. There's like 1 in 10,000.

I know plenty in person, but I'm obviously not going to post them on tsr. I mean I have got compliments without makeup since I hardly wear any lol..
To say MOST women look hideous without it though...
To say MOST women look hideous without it though...

They most definitely do. It's quite surprising how many women have acne under the makeup as well (on top of ugly features). When even elite supermodels and actresses renowned for their appearance look GARBAGE without makeup, you know there's almost zero hope for the average woman.

The OP just needs to become a make up artist, be lean, and then she can paint herself hot like all the other girls who aren't Victoria Justice or Elizabeth Turner do.

For some reason internet people's beauty standards are much lower, you can be absolutely butt ugly and be called hot, so I'm not even sure I can trust your judgement on other women you know irl.
(edited 6 years ago)
They most definitely do. It's quite surprising how many women have acne under the makeup as well (on top of ugly features). When even elite supermodels and actresses renowned for their appearance look GARBAGE without makeup, you know there's almost zero hope for the average woman.

The OP just needs to become a make up artist, be lean, and then she can paint herself hot like all the other girls who aren't Victoria Justice or Elizabeth Turner do.

For some reason internet people's beauty standards are much lower, you can be absolutely butt ugly and be called hot, so I'm not even sure I can trust your judgement on other women you know irl.

I am very honest person lol. But then again the attractive girls that I saw were from London? They were very gorgeous women that wore no makeup, or just eyeliner/mascara.
Outside London....not so much (just being honest)
Although you are right, OP could just wear more makeup and get lean I guess.
Reply 51
I know I'm ugly people tell me I am. some of my friends tell me that i am pretty but compared to them i am ugly. I wish I was different. Every crush I have had likes my best friend or they don't like me it really hurts me. I got told by my mum I wasn't wanted the only thing I am good at is staying in the corner and crying. I don't know how to do anything I can't dress nicely I can't do make up I can't do my hair. I am probably the ugliest person in the world
Me too all the girls at my school are gorgeous yet here I am the ugly person that no one likes and I feel like this everyday and I hate it sometimes I feel so down I would think what have I done to deserve such an ugly face but I hate my face so much my sisters are so pretty yet I’m the ugly duckling
You are not ugly
You are just poor
I’m exactly like this. And I know why- it’s casue of the person who is supposed to love you the most ****ed me up the most. My mother. Should would look at me looking in the mirror and say things like you really think you are pretty look at your nose” and because of it I Hated how I looked and it affected school I would truent for days on end the final days even leading up to exams just because I didn’t want anyone to see me because I was so ugly” . It’s just self confidence, as another user said surround yourself with positive people and speak to someone like a physiatrist, there is probably a reason for this

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending