The Student Room Group

Do Oxbridge applicants have to apply for all their choices by October 15th?

Sorry if this sounds like a ridiculous question, but it's never been answered for me.
I'm looking to apply to Oxbridge, and so I will need to get my application in before October 15th.

I'm just wondering whether I need to apply for all 5 of my choices by October 15th if one is an Oxbridge application? Basically what I'm asking is... can I just have my Oxbridge application in by October 15th then apply for my other 4 courses later on?
No - you can add them later
though if you start with only one and add others later the fee will be broken down into two stages (but will still be the same)

Yes you can send in your Oxbridge by Oct 15th and the other 4 later.
Original post by MathMoFarah
No - you can add them later
though if you start with only one and add others later the fee will be broken down into two stages (but will still be the same)

Yes you can send in your Oxbridge by Oct 15th and the other 4 later.

Ah I see. Thanks very much for answering!
This was probably one of the stupidest questions you've had to answer - sorry about that. It's been on my mind since I haven't yet filled in my online UCAS form, so I don't know the procedure.
Original post by JustQuiteKeen
This was probably one of the stupidest questions you've had to answer - sorry about that. It's been on my mind since I haven't yet filled in my online UCAS form, so I don't know the procedure.

No such thing as a stupid genuine question
Not really, it was a good question and a good answer. I didn't know about this either.
:angelwings:
Reply 5
Original post by JustQuiteKeen

Original post by Kiritsugu
Not really, it was a good question and a good answer. I didn't know about this either.
:angelwings:

Just note you can't make any other changes to your application if/when you add more courses to UCAS. i.e. you can't also update your personal statement or reference.
Original post by jneill
Just note you can't make any other changes to your application if/when you add more courses to UCAS. i.e. you can't also update your personal statement or reference.

Thanks for the info :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending