The Student Room Group

Biomed ps help!

So basically because i'm a bit stupid i've only just started my personal statement :frown: I was wondering if anyone on here could help me...

I'm going to apply for biomedical science and i've been told by quite a lot of people that I should include my future career planes i.e. what I want to do with the degree.
For me, this is to go on and do graduate medicine. But, would saying this decrease my chances of them accepting my application because there are other people actually wanting to be a biomedical scientist?

So basically i'm asking if I should write about grad medicine or just keep it focused on biomed.

What do y'all think?????????????????
You should focus on the course. Career plans can change.
Original post by magnusbane1
So basically because i'm a bit stupid i've only just started my personal statement :frown: I was wondering if anyone on here could help me...

I'm going to apply for biomedical science and i've been told by quite a lot of people that I should include my future career planes i.e. what I want to do with the degree.
For me, this is to go on and do graduate medicine. But, would saying this decrease my chances of them accepting my application because there are other people actually wanting to be a biomedical scientist?

So basically i'm asking if I should write about grad medicine or just keep it focused on biomed.

What do y'all think?????????????????

Talk about future plans. They want to know something is gonna get you through that course and medicine applicants make up a major part of biomed offers!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending