The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Frederick97
I'm facing the same problem now and I want to understand how you fix it, I am from UCL and it is really annoying, I'm the same like you in a bad mood everyday.

Make sure you report that there's a problem. Sometimes things don't get fixed because no one has reported that they're experiencing problems, and the IT people haven't noticed that things aren't working (or are working, but not as well as they might be).
Original post by Frederick97
I'm facing the same problem now and I want to understand how you fix it, I am from UCL and it is really annoying, I'm the same like you in a bad mood everyday.

Bit of an old thread (this is 2 years old - better to start a fresh thread), but the solution is to see what mobile phone company gives you the best signal strength and/or internet speeds in your area. Then get a SIM with them (all four of the mobile networks now offer unlimited data, as well as very high allowances) and set up wi-fi tethering on your phone.
You'll then use your own wi-fi connection which should be reliable enough to do your gaming on.

Latest

Trending

Trending