The Student Room Group

Is there anyone else just not bothered about their birthday?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rhaenys10
I always feel depressed when I read your posts about life as a 26 year old. :rofl:

:rofl: I wouldn't worry. You don't feel sad about not being bothered about this or that anymore. It's quite liberating when you start to not give a s*** about so many things :biggrin:
Original post by WoodyMKC
:rofl: I wouldn't worry. You don't feel sad about not being bothered about this or that anymore. It's quite liberating when you start to not give a s*** about so many things :biggrin:

Hope you're right lol
Original post by sleepysnooze
happy early birthday - it's also mine in about a week
what are you doing for yours?

Thanks! I'm starting to feel old :laugh: how old are you gonna be? I'm not actually doing anything tomorrow except eating a lot of cake, getting horrifically drunk on Saturday and then family meal and probably getting horrifically drunk again on Sunday. What about you?
Original post by Rhaenys10
I always feel depressed when I read your posts about life as a 26 year old. :rofl:

@WoodyMKC gives me hope (I'm 24)

Original post by Precious Illusions
Thanks! I'm starting to feel old :laugh: how old are you gonna be? I'm not actually doing anything tomorrow except eating a lot of cake, getting horrifically drunk on Saturday and then family meal and probably getting horrifically drunk again on Sunday. What about you?

You told me 23 was still incredibly young when I turned 23 last year :huff:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ChaoticButterfly

You told me 23 was still incredibly young when I turned 23 last year :huff:

It's different for girls :angry:

I'm going from a "I don't know about you but I'm feeling 22" to "nobody likes you when you're 23" in the lyrics department lol
and I'm having a party and getting annihilated :lol: probably an "I almost died" night
Original post by sleepysnooze
I'm going from a "I don't know about you but I'm feeling 22" to "nobody likes you when you're 23" in the lyrics department lol
and I'm having a party and getting annihilated :lol: probably an "I almost died" night

Ahhhhhh I'm gonna be 23 too :moon: haha sounds great, I'm planning to be drunk for pretty much the whole weekend so I can relate :laugh:
As my 18th is in a week's time, I'm very excited! Even if I don't do anything particularly interesting for it, I like counting down the days.
Nothing beats the cakes, man.
It's different for girls :angry:

Better get making them babies.

Spoiler

Reply 30
I went to work on my last birthday, didn't even bother telling anyone it was my birthday.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending