The Student Room Group

Study Abroad

I'm unsure whether to apply to study abroad degrees as some have higher entry requirements. If I apply to one and don't meet the higher requirements needed will I be given a place onto the usually 3 year degrees if I meet the entry requirements for that course? (Manchester University is why I'm asking this but can be applied to other unis) thank you :smile:
Only apply for courses that you meet the entry requirements for. If you don't meet the entry requirements you run the risk of rejection. There's no guarantee that you'll be offered a place on the 3 year course.
Original post by ej.l
I'm unsure whether to apply to study abroad degrees as some have higher entry requirements. If I apply to one and don't meet the higher requirements needed will I be given a place onto the usually 3 year degrees if I meet the entry requirements for that course? (Manchester University is why I'm asking this but can be applied to other unis) thank you :smile:

That's something that you'd need to check with the university. It may be on the website or you may need to email them (which is fine). I know that some universities definitely do this, but I don't know if Manchester does.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending