The Student Room Group

picking a-levels?

I'm super scared to pick my a-levels even though its so far away and I don't have to decide till august I don't want to pick the wrong thing... I relly wanted a career in medicine but because I didn't pick additional science at GCSE I can't do chemistry at a-level and I have to think of a new career path for myself which is very stressful as I want to do nothing else. so really I want a-levels that keep my options as open as possible I was considering history, law, economics, English lit, maths or classics but I can only choose 4
Original post by AliceGeorgia
I'm super scared to pick my a-levels even though its so far away and I don't have to decide till august I don't want to pick the wrong thing... I relly wanted a career in medicine but because I didn't pick additional science at GCSE I can't do chemistry at a-level and I have to think of a new career path for myself which is very stressful as I want to do nothing else. so really I want a-levels that keep my options as open as possible I was considering history, law, economics, English lit, maths or classics but I can only choose 4

Do History, English and Maths to keep your options open
Reply 2
Original post by AliceGeorgia

Do any of them 4 to keep your options open. If you kept 3 your options would be limited since your not sure what you want to do.
don't do law, it's pretty much pointless as far as unis are concerned, and do history eng lit and maths and whatever 4th one you find interesting

Quick Reply

Latest