The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Surely Someone Want My Kings College Hall Accom!

Got my accommodation KCH. Belive it or not, that was the LAST accom on my list:confused: :s-smilie: :rolleyes:

There are some positives of the accom, but none appeal to me I'l tell you why

*about 400 GDP cheaper than SSA/GDSA - but SSA's credentials compensate for that...
*On site pool/snooker and billiards - which you prolly have to pay for, why not just go out?
*bigger rooms - yeah I agree this would be nice, but my room at home is only a medium size so I'm used to making the most of confined spaces such as SSA.
*Self catered - no, no and no - Take away all the way. I don’t see the point of paying for food, I'm not going to eat (as the catering costs is included in the accommodation total)
*Room clean by profession staff - I DO NOT like people up in my space, cleaners or other wise, plus I like my room semi messy :smile:
*30-40 from main strand - Simply put I'm lazy, not interested in a semi commute to uni

That said it means I am prepared to swap for virtually any other accommodation. (preferably SSA)
If you are interested please Private Message me rather than reply here.

Regards,

SnS
Reply 1
Lol why tell people the good points, then negate them?

And seriously, asking to swap KCH for SSA is like asking someone if they want to swap their Chanel dress for a Primark one.

I got KCH, and so did loadsa other people. You just gotta get on with it!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
You will have a lot of fun at KCH if you go there with the right attitude. SSA and GDS are pretty dead socially.

Latest