The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
3 A*s, 5 A's and 2 B's

Extremely happy, especially as I got A's in English Lit and Lang after I was convinced I'd done terribly. :smile: :biggrin:
Reply 41
Slightly dissapointed, 5 marks away from an A in Geography, an 7 away from BB in Science.
Reply 42
Proud, very proud!

AND I have a cake (oh yeah!) - my little brother baked me an A* cake. He's so sweet.

7A*'s and 4As
Well, I'm proud that I got 7 A*s and no Bs, but I'm annoyed that I only got an A in Biology, when I really wanted an A*. And I'm taking it for A-Level too...but I know an A is still an excellent grade!
Reply 44
Well i was predicted all B's in everything but history, which i was predicted to get an A in. I ended up with 3A's 5B's and 2C's. I'm well proud with what a got, seeing as how i never ever got an A in any exam, and i really under revised for these exams, which was stupid of me, but at least its over now! :biggrin:

Doing at A-level:
Biology
English Language
Classics
Media (OR) French
soooooo happy got 8A*s and 3As. yaaaaaaaaay and 100% for maths!!!
Reply 46
oooo im SOOOO happy its unbelieveable lol

3 A*s 3 A's and 6 B's

more than enough to get into the 6th form i applied to :biggrin: a level board here i cometh hahaha
Reply 47
Well done to everyone. People here are so intelligent!
Reply 48
Neither Im relieved
well done to everyone!
Well i am SO depressed with my results, only 3A*'s and 6A's....joke! I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so pleased and thrilled and surprised! (Would've liked an A* in Eng Lit though)
Reply 51
I did two early. I am disappointed with my English Language (CIE) which was A (I wanted an A*). However, I did get an A* (94%) in Latin (OCR) which I am incredibly proud of. It was the second highest mark in my Latin class - the highest was 95.5%. In answer to the question, a mixture of both.
Crazy happy! NEVER thought I could get what I got...I worked so hard and am so happy it was worth it...well done all!
I was upset with my B in drama for a bit because I was predicted an A, and consistently got A's for class performances and such... But really, it's just one B, I'm completely ecstatic with the rest of mine.

And congratulations to everyone else!
Sad, though I guess that's because I know I could have done a lot better. Since my IT was 100% c/wk and I just didn't bother because the subject was so depressing.
Reply 55
I am very proud because I did so much better than I expected. 8A*s and 4As. Especially pleased with both Englishes, Art and History!
Hope I get good grades at A level too lol.
Reply 56
My feelings have changed overnight.

I'm feeling proud about the 10 A* and 1 A
On the other hand I feel miffed about the A in economics ruining what would have been a straight streak of A*s and everyone making sarcastic comments to me about it :mad:
I'm also very peed off to just go and look at the post and find my school putting my name in the local paper to advertise themselves. All I want is to shout 'it's a crap school and don't go to it unless you really hate yourself'
Reply 57
I woz predicted with 4A*s and 7A's. Igot 11A*s and 1A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im well chuffed lol
i went into to school yesterday and jus shouted in ur face to my teachers before running out.
ill hav 2 face them again in 2 weeks :eek
Proud cos they'r good results n i got what i deserved...I know i could have done better if i'd tried but i'm happy :p:!!!

I got 2A*s 8As and 2Bs :smile: !

English lang A*
English Lit A*
Maths A
Double science AA
Music A
Drama A
Citizenship A
RE A
Technology A
German B
Stats B
I'm kind of disappointed I didn't get an A in Maths, but I didn't expect to. And I really wanted an A* in German.
But I spent the last 4 months revising and did my best so I couldn't have done better. Me and my parents are pretty happy with my results:

4 A*s, 2 As, 3 Bs and 1 C. Yay! Passed everything!

I'm really really happy about Dbl Science because I got Us in the Mock lol and managed to get two Bs! :biggrin:
Baah my non-revising friend managed to get 1 A* and 9 As... D:<

Latest