The Student Room Group

15 year old penis size

Scroll to see replies

Well I’m 15 and I have the same question but I don’t have to worry anymore bc I’m at 8 1/2in.
😂😂😂
With penis size, are some of you guys too lazy to Google? To do a search on "penis size statistics"? Also what sort of measurement is 5 inches? 5 point what inches? Give us a measurement to the nearest couple of millimetres. Fractions of an inch between 5 and 5.5 inches makes the difference between being bigger than 38% of men and 68%! The average penis size is 13.1 cms - NOT 15.2 cms (6 inches).
the UK average is 5.1 i believe so you are definitely average. a girl i know once said to me when she was talking about what she thinks about **** size is "as long as it it longer than their middle finger they are fine".
you're 15. why does it matter
Original post by MelJunior
At 15 you shouldn't be too concerned. As the previous post has said - you've still a lot of growing to do. Average adult penis size in the UK is 6 inches I believe.

Erm, no. Most guys' penis size is complete at 15/16, in many cases even younger at like 13/14.
Reply 26
I am 15 and when my penis is flaccid it is 2.7 inches and when fully erect it is 5.6 inches and that is normal
I’m it’s ight size
wtf happened here
Mine is much smaller and I'm 6.2.5" at 15, so taller guy bigger d*ck theory is rubbish
Original post by Sam089
Most people on here are probably older than me but I've been wondering is my size normal at 5 inches what does everyone think

u ok bruv? meanna be 23 init lad
Original post by username2911200
I'm gay and I'd take it.

But would you take lamps? Seriouse inquiries only.
Original post by lamptramp69
But would you take lamps? Seriouse inquiries only.

yes i will
i gotta ask quickly do u think 6.5 inches is good for a 14 year old?
6.5 inches at 14 your big mate
Original post by **anonymous**
i gotta ask quickly do u think 6.5 inches is good for a 14 year old?
Original post by MelJunior
At 15 you shouldn't be too concerned. As the previous post has said - you've still a lot of growing to do. Average adult penis size in the UK is 6 inches I believe.

People Are having sex i highachool you know that right. He has things to worry about 5 inches is good and people dont care most times if someone fixates on it break up or dont see them again bc it wont be worth it all arguments wlll end with well you have a tiny ****. See a dicter ud yourw worried. Ur peni is fine tho and it will get bigger so don't worry about it to much until your around the age of 21
5” at 15 is good I’m 47 and have 9”. I would let u **** me anytime with that 5” ****.
At 5” for 15 is great! I’m 9” at 47 but I would love to have u **** me anyday
Okay I’m 15 from the UK. Fully erect my penis is a little over 20cm (8 inches) does that mean I’m going to be hung like a horse or does that all depend on the next few years?
****in predator he said 15 not 18

Quick Reply

Latest