The Student Room Group

15 year old penis size

Scroll to see replies

No you penis actually stops growing at 21 but develops rapidly from 11-18 (NHS website)!!!
No you penis actually stops growing at 21 but develops rapidly from 11-18 (NHS website)!!!
my **** is 5.5 inches at 16 so youre good
Reply 43
Mine was 7 at 15
Would this still apply to someone who has had all the other stages of puberty,etc pubes,testicles dropping,and deeper voice aswell as acne but my penis is still small
Original post by MelJunior
At 15 you shouldn't be too concerned. As the previous post has said - you've still a lot of growing to do. Average adult penis size in the UK is 6 inches I believe.

Tha average for a fully grown adult is 5.17 according to nhs and 4.9 to some Americans articles
You mean when its up or normal.
Original post by Sam089
Most people on here are probably older than me but I've been wondering is my size normal at 5 inches what does everyone think

You such a f*cking ho e😈
I f*ck her when I'm bored
I'm grinding she a wh ore
I love it

I know she like it fury, I'm a fire like a lighter
On her pussy go to bed she why she did it, 'Cause she liked it
All we do here is so discreet, if you ask me I know nothing😈
She just jumping on my d*ck, I know she like it👅
'Cause she love it
well im 15 and my penis is 7 1/2 inches and im happy it might even grow more i dont know but im content with my pp
This is the most I've ever learned on penis's and I can tell you right now that this wasn't really worth the time (I was trying to boost my bf's self-esteem)
I don't know how safe it is on here but I've got a question too. I'm 15 as well and I've hit puberty a bit earlier than most, I'm 6.2 inches (length) and 4.7 inches (girth). Will it continue to grow? Or will it stay the same? I've been told that your penis will grow for about 2 years after you hit puberty and now I'm stuck in a void of questions. Plz help☺️
Reply 51
Original post by Sam089
Most people on here are probably older than me but I've been wondering is my size normal at 5 inches what does everyone think

Mine at 14 is 7.10
Reply 52
My penis at 14 is 7.10 inches
(edited 6 months ago)
mine is 7in im 14
Reply 54
Original post by CAmerongilley
Well I’m 15 and I have the same question but I don’t have to worry anymore bc I’m at 8 1/2in.

Well your 15 years old and your 8 1/2in prove it
Original post by CAmerongilley
Well I’m 15 and I have the same question but I don’t have to worry anymore bc I’m at 8 1/2in.

Can you prove your 8 1/2 inches
Reply 56
Original post by Sam089

Absolutely fine. You're still growing so will get bigger.
Reply 57
Original post by Sam089

From my experience, it grows up like you will.
Reply 58
Original post by Sam089

Plus you size now is close to average adult males

Quick Reply

Latest