The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hi all, I'm also off to an abbattoir tomorrow and feeling rather nervous! but trying to keep telling myself that it will be a worthwhile experience it will be :smile: .

Just wondering what I should wear? Wellies? Trackies? I'm guessing they will be strict on bio security. I haven't actually spoken to them in person as a farmer from a previous wk ex has organised it for me.

Thanks
emmataylor07
Hi all, I'm also off to an abbattoir tomorrow and feeling rather nervous! but trying to keep telling myself that it will be a worthwhile experience it will be :smile: .

Just wondering what I should wear? Wellies? Trackies? I'm guessing they will be strict on bio security. I haven't actually spoken to them in person as a farmer from a previous wk ex has organised it for me.

Thanks

Yer, they'll give you overalls when you get there, and almost certainly wellies to borrow to, so I'd just wear something comfortable that will easily go under overalls. You'll probs have to wear a hat too, so tie your hair back low, and you won't be allowed any jewellery/piercings either, so take them out before you go.

Don't be nervous, it won't be as bad as you're probably imagining!

Latest

Trending

Trending