The Student Room Group

english language paper 1 question 5

Scroll to see replies

Original post by amazingSafiya
tell us now pls

He doesn’t really have a trick so don’t pin your hopes on this.
Just revise for the other parts and practice, it actually doesn’t take that long to improve ( I improved from a grade 5 to 8 in 1/2 weeks)
If you really want a trick though, I’d suggest writing or finding a very good descriptive paragraph which would be grade 9 level and practice incorporating it into your answers
Also PLEASE DONT waste your time watching Mr Bruff - he’s awful and doesn’t actually teach you anything, just says stuff so generic it doesn’t help anyone and edits the video well. If you want a good teacher then watch Mr Salles - an actually GOOD teacher - or Stacey Reay ( she’s quite good for Eng Lit as she gives very good analysis of different plays and poems)
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 41
Original post by Uknown-bristol
I could get you exactly 40 marks and how to cheat on paper 1 question 5 but I don’t want to tell anyone because all of you will end up doing so well and the grade boundaries will change higher. As I’m already failing the question 4. But let me tell you something I’m not even revising for question 5 at all. Ill tell you the little secret on 5 June.

Can you say niw then ?
I could get you exactly 40 marks and how to cheat on paper 1 question 5 but I don’t want to tell anyone because all of you will end up doing so well and the grade boundaries will change higher. As I’m already failing the question 4. But let me tell you something I’m not even revising for question 5 at all. Ill tell you the little secret on 5 June.

what did u do 😭

pls tell me im begging 🙏
hey can you please help me with question 5 I failed twice

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending