The Student Room Group

The Worst Pharmacist Interview Ever

omg, i made the biggest fool of myself today,
had a manchester interview, and I CRIED after it!
it was the most scariest thing ever,
the guy didnt even ask me why pharmacy, why manchester, what does a pharmacist require such as skills, wrk experience....

noo he decided to ask me about fungus, and see if i could think on my feet, and asked me something that he admitted i wouldn't know! then asked me whats in dna, how does clotrimazole act as the anti fungal, talk about the protein, and dna structure, how does fungus become resistant to it!

oh gosh it was awfullly scary, and the worst interview i have ever had, i did so much preparation on drugs, and non of my knowledge was tested!

the interview finished in 5 minutes, so i know i have a rejection:<:<:<:<:<:<
you poor thing, that sounds like the interview from HELL! I'm sure you have done ok thought because surely they will base their decision on your personal statement, predicted grades etc. too. You obviously just had an enormous w***** of an interviewer
Reply 2
Omg, what a meanie! :mad:

That sounds so horrible, i would have a good cry later too - and i agree, im sure they base it on everything else too, and seeing as he admitted that u wouldnt know the answer there is still hope! Best of luck x
Reply 3
Name and shame, name and shame! :p:

Don't worry about it, they can't expect you to know details about random topics like that. You will most likely still get an offer if your PS and grades are in order. :smile:
Reply 4
that sounds really horrible, hopefully all of your others interviews will be better.
Reply 5
thanks guys for the comments!!
i got a conditional offer, found it on ucas track system....
AAB!
i was well shocked, after my scaryy interview:s-smilie:!
Reply 6
Well done, I guess it was worth all that hassle!

Latest

Trending

Trending