The Student Room Group
I always make one, then don't stick to it, then get pissed off with myself. It's good.
I usually make one and stick to it.
Mainly because if I don't stick to it I mope about feeling terribly guilty and destined to fail.
Reply 3
I purvey an air of enthusiasm then promptly disappoint my inner nerd by watching 'that show that I just MUST watch'.
Reply 4
I follow a revision timetable. For a week or so until I get bored of such structure and rigidity :smile:
Reply 5
I have a very specific process in this area.

1. Make a timetable
2. On supposed first day of revising, make adjustments to timetable
3. On supposed second day of revising, print out copies of all exam past papers, convincing myself the ones I have already are too dirty
3. Get bored of the idea the next day
4. Make half arsed attempts over the next week
5. Use the panic and disappointment I generated over the last 7 days to revise properly for one day
6. Once this pseudo-motivation runs out I don't really do anything
7. Await the REAL panic just before the exam and cram
8. Walk out a few days later with mostly Bs and Cs with maybe a D thrown in there.
I'm not going to make one, I disliked being forced to make one in secondary school, because I'm not going to stick to it. I'll revise when I feel like it, it feels best that way.
i make a revision timetable and NEVER stick 100% to it... its more of a "guideline" on what to do... this year i have been appalling though... i didnt do ANY revision that I had planned for in november

Latest