The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

who do you have?
Reply 181
Had my interview on Wed. It really wasn't scary but completely tiring from all the travelling and general stress/relief lol. It was actually quite fun!

Also Nay spotted me out and said hi and she didn't seem drunk :biggrin:

I love notts! but i think i'll probably have to take a gap year anyway.. is it true that if you get rejected after interview you aren't allowed/considered if you reapply!?
i have malcolm cobb for my practical. and richard hillman and liz mossop for my formal. and then there is two out of 4 people for my group assesment.
you know you have to take documentation for the crb check....it has 6 things on the list but doesnt say how many to take. like i dont have a utility bill and other might not have a driving lisense so how many am i supposed to take? just seeing if anyone knows otherwise i will ring on monday.
Reply 183
J_E_N_N_Y
i have malcolm cobb for my practical. and richard hillman and liz mossop for my formal. and then there is two out of 4 people for my group assesment.
you know you have to take documentation for the crb check....it has 6 things on the list but doesnt say how many to take. like i dont have a utility bill and other might not have a driving lisense so how many am i supposed to take? just seeing if anyone knows otherwise i will ring on monday.

Hey I had the same worries about the CRB check! I tried to take everything I could but then when I was there (and on the CRB website) it says you need 2 photo ID things, that's like driving license and passport etc and then 2 address things, but your driving license also counts for that, and then a bank statement or something. Hope that helps.
cool thank you! :smile:
but you dont say anything bout richard hillman...he looks quite scary in his foto...im scared its gonna be a good cop bad cop routine!
I think he's an outside person so dont know him very well so cant really say. Liz Mossop is lovely and really friendly! Malcolm is, as sarah said, a legend! He is a great lecturer and does the best impressions of breathing and heart beats...v funny lol. The only thing I will say is that he means business. He does look a bit big and scary at first glance and he doesnt smile a great deal. I was terrified of him at first but you quickly realise its just a front. He's a really nice guy, just extremely knowledgeable!
Richard Hillman; just the name sounds scary :p: (y'know, Richard Hillman in Corrie and all...)
Reply 188
Yeah I keep thinking of richard hillman off corrie haha, nottingham staff just steal celeb names, like richard hammond.

Glad you had a good day and I'm such a weird stalker that I tracked you down lol. If that was your Dad with you he was probably like wot the ****, do nottingham personally know everyone like this lol.Who did you have for interviews and what student in your practical interview?
Reply 189
And o how hilarious that I didn't look drunk, everyone thinks I'm some kind of addict, I live a balanced life and sometimes I eat fruit.
Reply 190
Lmao, fruit digestives are ace. Sometimes I also eat veg....if it's on a pizza.
Vodka and pineapple juice counts as one of your five a day, how good is that.
fruit digestive?? i have to try those!
Reply 192
Voss, if you had like....3 glasses of pure fruit juice then that would equal 3/5, malibu despite it's coconutty deception is not a fruit.

And yes fruit digestive, the legends amongst men, they're like them shortbread biscuit things with currants n what not in, except cheaper, 50p for a big packet of sainsburys own, quality product.
Reply 193
No! Do not slate the digestives, I can't afford those fancy shaped ones you can talk, i quote you last night when looking in my freezer 'Oh my god, you have pie!? And meat? You have like proper food'
Reply 194
hehe yeh my dad was like "who was that!?!?"

interviewers were mike jones and rachel tarlinton (??) and then practical was lyall petrie and the student there was hannah (don't know her last name though). what are they all like!?
Reply 195
Awwww mike jones, he's my tutor, he's into death metal and is so geeky it's heart warming. And it may very well have been tate, mine n vossy's future house mate
Reply 196
Sarah_V
Hannah Tate, Hannah Tate, Hannah Tate Tate Tate??
Did she have blondey browny hair that's a bit wavy? Can't remember who she said she was with...we've got loads of Hannahs.

That sounds like her.. well her hair anyway!
Reply 197
Sarah_V
whey! Tate's a legend. Do you think your practical interview went well?

erm.. not really sure! I have no idea what they were looking for but I tried lol. Same really with the whole day.. not really got a clue how it went! My dad hadn't seen notts before and he said he can see why I like it more than the others (he came with me to bristol and cambridge interviews)!
Reply 198
Woo woo, cos notts is just amazing. It was so odd helping the practical interviews actually seeing what they were looking for.
Reply 199
Last year when we wer doin them seems so so long ago! Sarah_V i was on the same interview day as you! We had the same people interviewing us!

Latest

Trending

Trending