The Student Room Group

Tired of studying and IGCSE!

Hello people I have been suffering from a really crucial problem and I need a solution to it!

I study Cambridge IGSCE in Alexandria, Egypt. This is my second year in IGCSE and I'm taking AS Biology, IGCSE Physics and IGCSE Accounting to sit for in the next examination session, which is June 2008. Last year was almost perfect... I got two starred A's and three A's.

This year, although it is much better, everything is going out of control. I go to a better school, teachers are much better, I get lots of support from my family, especially my parents, and I take less subjects. I am expected to get the highest results, but I'm just tired from studying. I study much less (about two hours a day). I don't have the desire to study anymore and I can't be arsed!

It is early in the year, so I need to get up on my feet once more before it's too late. I don't want to disappoint my parents this year.
Well, if your exams are in June, you have plenty of time to study still, so don't tire yourself out just yet. You only have 3 subjects to study, and so it's bound to get repetitive. Stop studying for a while, and go back to it closer to the time :smile:. Good luck, and well done for your results last year.

Latest