The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Scroll to see replies

amazingtrade
I feel very sorry for Speciies at the moment, hopefully some beatiful girl will come in and start chatting to him so he may not be too annoyed with you :wink: Its a pitty I can't come but just too busy and tired tongiht.

she didnt

well I enjoyed a nice pint on my own and watched a bit of spanish football
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 61
Speciez99
she didnt

well I enjoyed a nice pint on my own and watched a bit of spanish football

oh no! thats horrible! poor you....
Reply 62
Oops, terribly sorry about that, I was all set for going too, just had a very very pants day at uni!!!
Like I said, mobile number exchange is the key :tongue:
Reply 63
its not too late to go out, daveo and tednol get your dancing shoes on and get down there!!
It doesnt bother me too much if am honest, as I thought no one might turn up. Also if I hadnt of gone I would of done nothing anyway. Tho trying to work out whether some of the people in the pub looked remotely like the photos ^ was kinda strange. I agree tho that next time it needs to be abit better organised and that we need some other way of contacting each other.
Jenna999
its not too late to go out, daveo and tednol get your dancing shoes on and get down there!!

I've come back to fallowfield now and really cant be bothered to go out again tonight
Reply 66
The timing was probably just a bit wrong, its the first day back from semester two so I suppose people are going to be tired/busy.

Next time I should be able to making providing I haven't been out too much a few days before.
Reply 67
Speciez99
I've come back to fallowfield now and really cant be bothered to go out again tonight

Oh dear the 142/42 buses are not fun at the best of times, never mind when you have had a wasted journey. You're being very calm about all this. :smile:
amazingtrade
Oh dear the 142/42 buses are not fun at the best of times, never mind when you have had a wasted journey. You're being very calm about all this. :smile:

ive got a bus pass so it didnt cost me anything and I dont normally get annoyed about much, there are more important things in life
Reply 69
amazingtrade

You and your buses!!
Reply 70
Check your PM's guys, you've all got my mobile number in a message. Speciez can't really do this week, and favours a meet earlier in any week. Monday or Tuesday both work for me. Any thoughts?
Reply 71
I am in mondays, tuedays and wednesday however I am not in till 1:00 on tuesdays so going out on a monday is no problem for me usualy. Last weekend I had gone to too gigs one of them on a sunday so by yesterday night I was shattered.
Reply 72
Well anynite can be pretty much good for me, mondays are always good!!!
Tuesday next week?
Reply 74
Speciez99
Tuesday next week?

Tuesday is good.
Reply 75
Tednol
Tuesday is good.

Same I think.
Reply 76
Tuesday should be fine I will have to leave about 10:30ish though so I can get a bus and not have too much a late night. I am not going out tonight now (was originaly) so it will be a week since I have been out next week so the timings much better than this monday was.
every1 ok with this?
Reply 78
Tonight at 1930ish at the Oxford yea? Suits me.
Tednol
Tonight at 1930ish at the Oxford yea? Suits me.

will be there at half 7

Latest

Trending

Trending