The Student Room Group

Mountbatten March 2020 NYC Programme

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Oh very good! I've just applied for Sept, fingers crossed it's able to go ahead :smile:
Original post by AF2710
Oh very good! I've just applied for Sept, fingers crossed it's able to go ahead :smile:

Oh amazing, let me know how you get on! I'm currently in the last stage of interviews so if all goes well I'll be going in September too!
Reply 22
Original post by bel121212
Oh amazing, let me know how you get on! I'm currently in the last stage of interviews so if all goes well I'll be going in September too!

Will do! That's so great, best of luck for them :smile: If you don't mind me asking, how long did it take for them to get back to you after initially sending off your application?
Original post by AF2710
Will do! That's so great, best of luck for them :smile: If you don't mind me asking, how long did it take for them to get back to you after initially sending off your application?

So I sent off my application at the end of November 2020, and then they got back to us early January! And best of luck to you too :smile:
Original post by AF2710

Hey! If you don’t mind me asking have you heard anything back yet or got a confirmation email? I just submitted mine and was getting a bit worried!
Reply 25
Original post by lomond779
Hey! If you don’t mind me asking have you heard anything back yet or got a confirmation email? I just submitted mine and was getting a bit worried!

Hi! I only got a confirmation of the payment for my application, nothing directly from them! I think they aim to get back to everyone within 3 weeks of the deadline which is today, good luck with your application :smile:
Original post by AF2710
Hi! I only got a confirmation of the payment for my application, nothing directly from them! I think they aim to get back to everyone within 3 weeks of the deadline which is today, good luck with your application :smile:

Thanks for replying! Yes me too with the paypal receipt, fingers crossed for us both!!
Hi Guys! May I ask if anyone from the Sep 2021 intake had already received an interview invitation from a host company? As I am in the candidate pool too, but haven't heard back from any company so far...
As an ex-Mountbatten intern I can say it's money making scam to avoid paying young minimum wage. Avoid at all costs.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending