The Student Room Group

Work Experience

I am a Year 10 student and I have to do work experience next year and I am expected to find a place quite soon. I want to do some kind of work in Law but I can't find any places that will do 5 days of work experience for someone of my age and I'm really struggling to find somewhere I have any interest in working at. I want to be involved in law when I get a job so I am not sure what other path I would go down to find any work experience.
Original post by Levivivi
I am a Year 10 student and I have to do work experience next year and I am expected to find a place quite soon. I want to do some kind of work in Law but I can't find any places that will do 5 days of work experience for someone of my age and I'm really struggling to find somewhere I have any interest in working at. I want to be involved in law when I get a job so I am not sure what other path I would go down to find any work experience.

Contact your local paper and ask if they have any placements available. Explain that you are interested in law and would be keen to experience their court reporting as well as how they work with their legal team.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending