The Student Room Group
Which exam board?
Reply 2
I've go an AQA B3 Biology paper this afternoon. I am currently "revising" for it!
Reply 3
I have not had the exam yet - but I have AQA Biology B3 this afternoon. Good thing is that I have plenty of marks in hand from B2 and B1 :smile:
Reply 4
im with AQA and mine is this afternoon too.

i dont know what to revise either! its really tricky.

i revised loads for my year 10 one, went in and it was all how science works questions!

i ended up with a B :frown:

good luck though :smile:
Reply 5
yeep, biology AQA... what to revise and where to find it?? Online preferrably?
Reply 6
dizzyrizzy
im with AQA and mine is this afternoon too.

i dont know what to revise either! its really tricky.

i revised loads for my year 10 one, went in and it was all how science works questions!

i ended up with a B :frown:

good luck though :smile:

Are you doing the B2 paper or B3 ?
Reply 7
i think a good website is s-cool, look it up on google as i cant remember if it is .com or .co.uk

hope that is ok, and there is always bitesize.
Reply 8
cyborg
Are you doing the B2 paper or B3 ?

B3 i think, additional?
That's B2 isn't it?
Reply 10
B2 is the additional science paper - and B3 is for those doing triple science.
Reply 11
oooh ok

att our school you werent aloud to do tripple as science teachers left without notice etc. was rubish as some colleges wont accept double.
Reply 12
I have Biology Unit 2 this afternoon. Shouldnt be too hard tbh, i know my stuff as we've been revising for the last month in class for it
Reply 13
cyth
too hard

You are a rude person also cyth. look down
I have it this afternoon too. I'm just going over the topics I find more difficult in my textbook and taking brief notes. 12.30 is my cut-off point for revision.
Reply 15
Hmm, I'm worried about all the keywords and stuff, I really wanna get an A*
i just had chemistry igcse edexcel today and i have physics tomorrow and that is the last exam for me YAY

Latest