The Student Room Group

I have hard wax stuck on my vagina

I have hard wax stuck on my vagaina. It’s the type of wax you see on Instagram that just pulls off. I have tried everything to get it off including:
Warm bath
Soaking the area in baby oil and then olive oil
Tweezers
Using a warm wax strip
Applying more wax to get a better grip (just made it more painful and thicker)

Nothing has worked. Anyone have any tips? It’s been stuck since 10:20AM today and it’s now 15:10PM. I have a feeling I might end up going to A&E if I can’t get it off. Please help

Scroll to see replies

On the outside or in the inside?

Assuming outside:
Try Vaseline (petroleum jelly).
Try removing little bits.
Use a tool to try to get under it and add more Vaseline.

It doesn't sound like it'll do you any real harm.

Assuming inside:
Pop along to A&E (bring a book).
(edited 5 years ago)
It’s like on the upper bit of the labia majora

Original post by JTfoxlove
On the outside or in the inside?

Assuming outside:
Try Vaseline (petroleum jelly).
Try removing little bits.
Use a tool to try to get under it and add more Vaseline.

It doesn't sound like it'll do you any real harm.

Assuming inside:
Pop along to A&E (bring a book).
Ok well that's far better than inside.
It doesn't sounds like it'll do you any longterm harm.

I'd cover the wax and sides in vaseline, trying to lift up the sides and get vaseline under it. If you need to use a tool don't use anything sharp.
Have yet to try Vaseline I’ll do that now and report back 😆
Original post by JTfoxlove
Ok well that's far better than inside.
It doesn't sounds like it'll do you any longterm harm.

I'd cover the wax and sides in vaseline, trying to lift up the sides and get vaseline under it. If you need to use a tool don't use anything sharp.
Original post by Eve_l16
Have yet to try Vaseline I’ll do that now and report back 😆

It will come off eventually. I really don't think you need to go to A+E about this.
It's not exactly harming you. It will fall off in time.
Original post by Eve_l16
I have hard wax stuck on my vagaina. It’s the type of wax you see on Instagram that just pulls off. I have tried everything to get it off including:
Warm bath
Tweezers
Using a warm wax strip

Nothing has worked. Anyone have any tips? It’s been stuck since 10:20AM today and it’s now 15:10PM. I have a feeling I might end up going to A&E if I can’t get it off. Please help

ask ur dad or a teacher to get it out for ya
Original post by Eve_l16
Warm bath
Tweezers
Using a warm wax strip

right ngl maybe you got confused and you have a penis xx
you dont wax that **** lmaoooo
Original post by ilovelibraries
ask ur dad or a teacher to get it out for ya

Lovely pal x
Yeah maybe I did, I’ll have to check more often. My boyfriend doesn’t mind anyway xxx
Original post by bigdoncooch
right ngl maybe you got confused and you have a penis xx
you dont wax that **** lmaoooo
Original post by eve_l16
i have hard wax stuck on my vagaina. It’s the type of wax you see on instagram that just pulls off. I have tried everything to get it off including:
Warm bath
soaking the area in baby oil and then olive oil
tweezers
using a warm wax strip
applying more wax to get a better grip (just made it more painful and thicker)

nothing has worked. Anyone have any tips? It’s been stuck since 10:20am today and it’s now 15:10pm. I have a feeling i might end up going to a&e if i can’t get it off. Please help

rip it off u pussy
You see I was afraid it would actually rip my pussy
Original post by OOO...,,,
rip it off u pussy
I know this is old, but I'm currently going through the same thing. I'm so scared. Its 2am and it's been stuck since 11. Please tell me how you got yours off!!
Original post by ayyeitsdee
I know this is old, but I'm currently going through the same thing. I'm so scared. Its 2am and it's been stuck since 11. Please tell me how you got yours off!!

Where is yours on your vagina?
By George. I think I've got it!!!!...don't quite know how I got so much wax piled up on my hood! But I did it too!
Ok I know this is super old but this happened to me today , I did the following : I used a hair dryer on a warm setting and a small little eyebrow comb I put the air close-ish to the hard wax for it to start melting and started brushing added baby oil and brushing till I got it off
I was in a similar situation today, and this advice might not help everyone, but if you happen to be using sally hansen strips, the little bottle of finishing oil it comes with will take it right off
Yes it’s inside
Reply 19
Omg thank you so much this comment was a lifesaver

Latest