The Student Room Group

Celtic F.C

Scroll to see replies

Colonel Brusnahan
I'd trade McDonald for Ramis anyday.

Me too mate but what I was meaning is that unless McDonald is sold, we may not get Ramis which is *****!

Hope I'm wrong.

and btw off-topic ... todays date is a palindrome :cool:

judicious
Me too mate but what I was meaning is that unless McDonald is sold, we may not get Ramis which is *****!

Hope I'm wrong.

Noticed that in the middle of my Physics exam. :cool:

Obviously I nailed it. :rolleyes:

:erm:
judicious

Hope I'm wrong.

Yeah, I know what youmean. I think Boro will sign him, Strachan seems to have a liking for him, this would be the third time he's signed him. He must want him there. Still very likely, I think. Though the speed of it getting through is a scary factor.
ParadigmShift
Noticed that in the middle of my Physics exam. :cool:

Obviously I nailed it. :rolleyes:

:erm:

:rofl:

Good luck mate!

Colonel Brusnahan
Yeah, I know what youmean. I think Boro will sign him, Strachan seems to have a liking for him, this would be the third time he's signed him. He must want him there. Still very likely, I think. Though the speed of it getting through is a scary factor.

I hope they do... tbh his attitude stinks and like you say Ramis instead of fat erse any day of the week!

Here's hoping!

:woo:
Reply 1984
we shouldnt be selling fat arse until we have a better striker. mcdonald is still our best goal scorer.
Celtic have moved a step closer to capturing the signature of Real Mallorca defender Ivan Ramis. STV Sport can reveal the centre-half will jet in to Glasgow later today to have talks with the Celtic management.

Real Mallorca had rejected an initial bid from the Glasgow club but discussions have continued over the last 24 hours to negotiate a fee for the transfer. The parties are now thought to have reached an agreement and the player will now travel to Celtic Park to finalise a deal.

The decision to travel to Glasgow is a clear indication that the player is ready to commit to Celtic. Ramis was said to be unsure of a move to the SPL and it was thought that he was keen to have a sell-on clause inserted in any contract to allow him to move to the English Premier League in the future.

"The negotiations have accelerated, but we are valuing the sports side. We care about that more than money" Ramis’ agent Javier 'Magico' Diaz told Diaro de Mallorca on Sunday.

"I am hoping an agreement can be reached," said Diaz. "Celtic are a massive club and Ivan would be very keen to play there."

Any deal for the Spanish defender would have to be concluded before the transfer window closes at midnight on Monday.

The deal would the latest in a busy day of transfer dealings for Celtic as Tony Mowbray seeks to restructure his squad. Bayern Munich left-back Edson Braafheid and Fulham striker Diomansy Kamara have joined on loan and Motherwell starlet Paul Slane has signed a four-year contract at Parkhead.

There is also the possibility that at least one player may leave the club before the window closes. Middlesbrough and Celtic are reportedly negotiating a fee for the transfer of Australian striker Scott McDonald, though they are said to be some way apart in their valuations.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/celtic/154534-ramis-travelling-to-glasgow-to-talk-with-celtic/?
Reply 1986
Ramis would be class. GET EM MOWBRAY.

Can we not get Bobby Zamora 'n all? :wink: Wouldnt have minded Aaron Hughes either.
Only 3 hours left for Skippy to be sold to Boro as the English deadline is 5pm BST.
Can't be get Andy Johnson too? And perhaps Stephen Hunt? :awesome:
Reply 1990
Theyd be alright actually considering we our front line is Samaras, Fat Arse and Fortune
Johnson looks like he'll be joining Man City so it looks increasingly likely that fat arse is off.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12875_5909715,00.html
According to SSN Keane is on his way upto Glasgow to talk about a loan move...

:eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3:

Surely not????
Keaneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Keane!
Please.please.please.

I'll never ask foranything ever again.
Enjoy the excitement while it lasts...
OMG Keane in talks! :eek:
ParadigmShift
OMG Keane in talks! :eek:

Iknow!

Is.scotty.really.away?
Reply 1998
Keane in glasgow!

Dont let us down Tony.
Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp told Sky Sports news: "The chairman rang me an hour ago asking me what I thought about it. Nothing sorted yet but it probably will happen. Robbie Keane's too good a player not to be starting. I think it's a move that appeals to him. He's a big Celtic man and to play for them - he's a bit like Roy Keane, he dreams of playing for Celtic one day. And we're strong in that position up front."

AND

1807: DONE DEALS: Middlesbrough have signed strikers Scott McDonald from Celtic and Lee Miller from Aberdeen, the Riverside club have announced on their website. They just keep on coming.

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSs

fat arse away and Keane in... ZOMG

This is ******* amazing

**** you huns :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest