The Student Room Group

Celtic F.C

Scroll to see replies

Quiet thread at the moment eh.. :tongue:
4th treble continues to elude us, disappointing. If we had to choose a game to lose against that lot it would have been one in the League Cup, but we didn't need to choose- we should be pumping them at will.

Nice to see Rangers' lack of originality persists in both their fans and their players, though :wink:
Nacho Novo just tweeted "Haha Samaras WATP"

http://twitter.com/#!/nnovo1010
"The loss of a loved one is a devastating event for anyone but when the loss is unexpected the pain is beyond words."
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by PocketChange
"The loss of a loved one is a devastating event for anyone but when the loss is unexpected the pain is beyond words."

Indeed :smile:
Original post by dee-bee1994
and the jealousy i can smell on your breath is as strong as absinthe

With patter as coherent as that, are your sure you are dee bee and not, in fact, Dee Dee?
Reply 4726
I love you Celtic. We were beaten today, but **** it. I still, unequivocally, unabashedly, unashamedly love Celtic. Immensely proud of the fans today, gave it big licks. Even at the final whistle, bawlin' out Over and Over. What a set of fans, what a family.
Lets all do the Dioufy, Lets all do the Dioufy Na Na Na Na, Na Na Na Na!

He's back!

Reply 4729
The better team won, you can't win them all I suppose.
Jesus sbarrie your about as refreshing as a turd rolled in sand
I suppose we'll just have to settle for the double, which is more than the huns will win this season.
Original post by Stalin
I suppose we'll just have to settle for the double, which is more than the huns will win this season.

1. Rangers have as much of a chance of the league as Celtic. If I'm not mistaken the final Old Firm game is at Ibrox.
2. St.Johnstone are still in the cup.

I'd love it if Celtic ended up with nothing, love it.
the infamous words
Original post by SumTingWong
no complaints about the ref from me, the typical diving antics from the huns in the 90 minutes deserved cards, and none of the 'penalty incidents' should have been a penalty. so good decisions by the ref IMO.

Biased beyond belief. Does it need to be two hands before a penalty is awarded?
Reply 4735
We've dominated the last 3 games because our attitude was to not give them a second on the ball and fight for everything. The team didn't turn up and Rangers showed the desire this time round. They deserved the game but that was just about the worst Celtic performance this season.

The people saying Rangers shoulda had penalties :facepalm2:
Original post by R-KAM
We've dominated the last 3 games because our attitude was to not give them a second on the ball and fight for everything. The team didn't turn up and Rangers showed the desire this time round. They deserved the game but that was just about the worst Celtic performance this season.

The people saying Rangers shoulda had penalties :facepalm2:

Penalty, singular. You move your arm towards the ball then it's a penalty. That's the good thing about you being a glory hunter who doesn't attend games, you didn't have to watch the Huns celebrate.
Reply 4737
Original post by The_resurrection

Original post by The_resurrection
Penalty, singular. You move your arm towards the ball then it's a penalty. That's the good thing about you being a glory hunter who doesn't attend games, you didn't have to watch the Huns celebrate.

I wasn't referring to you, the people I know reckon they should have had 2-3, complete stonewallers. Eh, ok?
Original post by R-KAM
I wasn't referring to you, the people I know reckon they should have had 2-3, complete stonewallers. Eh, ok?

It's cute that you can have a chat with other fans who never go watch their team. It can be a gathering of pretend football fans.
I don't understand how half of you gimps can call yourselves fans. People like jim-ie. Probably never been at Celtic Park in his puff.

Quick Reply

Latest