Celtic F.C

Scroll to see replies

I don't get it...
Rizzletastic
wow

Its amazing
adamdivine
Its amazing

I know. But at least you understand now.
Arsene Parcelie gets the credit for this:

Spoiler

Are we missing a few posts? By the way the above has swearies, but it's not the purpose of/integral to the pic. If it's still unacceptable, no probs and apologies.
Reply 984
Don't know if this has been mentioned but it's quite possibly the best internet prank I've heard.

This Celtic fan has signed up on a Rangers forum and made this thread.

Brilliant prank by Celtic fan !!
Celtic fan has signed up on a Rangers forum, made a few posts and no-one is any the wiser he's a Celtic fan.

Then he makes a thread saying

Quote:
If you wan't tickets for next week's title decider away to Dundee United, read here...

Since the away allocation for Rangers fans of 5 thousand is long sold out. Tickets for the home end is the only solution.

But as we all know, if your not on Dundee United's official club/supporter database then you won't even be able to buy tickets for the home end.

Here's what to do..

Phone up the club shop. And ask to buy a pair of Dundee United kit socks. Don't even mention tickets for Sunday. They will become suspicious.
Then when they take your sock order, personal details and process your payment your details will then be stored on thier system.
Give it a few hours until there's a shift change, phone up again and order your home tickets for the Rangers match and beacuse of your sock order, you will be on thier system and you will get your match tickets. It's perfect lads.

It turns out that there's no such database and all these Rangers fans have ended up with hundreds of pairs of Dundee United socks and no match tickets.

Absolute glory :toofunny:
Reply 985
HAHAHA legend.
Reply 986
Here's something else for the mods here to read:
http://www.board67.com/showthread.php?p=9214
Barça
Don't know if this has been mentioned but it's quite possibly the best internet prank I've heard.

This Celtic fan has signed up on a Rangers forum and made this thread.

It turns out that there's no such database and all these Rangers fans have ended up with hundreds of pairs of Dundee United socks and no match tickets.

Absolute glory :toofunny:

Congrats on last night, mate. Better team without a doubt and Messi was just superb.
Reply 988
LMFAO at this neg rep I just got
Anyway leprechaun, I thought you were away comitting suicide, are you so Irish that you couldnt even do that?

hahaha what is it even meant to mean?

Honestly, you creatures never cease to amaze me :biggrin:
:toofunny:

Opposition to team GB dropped, first step towards a British league set up?
Anyone else see Di Canio in teh Sun today?

That would be utterly hilarious.
Reply 991
I don't want him anywhere near our club. His fascist politics would be better suited at Ibrox.
He has a weird looking face. That's all I know about him.
Allthewayhome

I'd be over the moon. We have to look for managers with potential because we can't attract proven managers who are up to scratch. This guy has done a fair bit of good at the Swans from what I hear. Chairman rejecting all approaches, though.

We may still end up landing Coyle or Mogga.
I really really really really really really really really hope you don't end up with Tony Adams.

I wouldn't wish him as manager upon any team & their fans.

Too much of a soft touch for the SPL, or any top flight league.
.Andrew.
I really really really really really really really really hope you don't end up with Tony Adams.

God I hope we don't get him aswell. :zomg: was my face when I saw what he was saying. The only possible good thing out of it was Wim Jansen, i'd take him without Adams.
.Andrew.

It's already been rubbished by Celtic and Wim Jansen. He must have mental health issues to be so bloody stupid as to say what he said. To put in perspective how unlikely he is to be next manager, Pope Benedict is 500/1, Tony Adams isn't quoted.
bakewell12345
God I hope we don't get him aswell. :zomg: was my face when I saw what he was saying. The only possible good thing out of it was Wim Jansen, i'd take him without Adams.

I want Dr Jo. back, the man who brought us Moravcik and Petrov amongst others and beat TFOD 5-1. Legend, if it wasn't for Larsson breaking his leg who knows how that season would have ended...
Adams' story rubbished here

Quick Reply

Latest