The Student Room Group

Celtic F.C

Scroll to see replies

The yellow card talk was fantastic. He'll be great for the Scottish media.

"Yeah, I missed. I missed twice. :colonhash: "
Reply 1781
Been reading our transfer news.

Villa want Keane and Spuds want... someone. forget. Swap deal. Fook off MON.

We turned down a £10m bid for McGeady.

WGS wants McDonald, Killen, Flood and Robson at the Smoggies gaff.

We havent come close to signing anything as usual.

Get it ****** sorted Mogga. I'll **** publically for Beckford.
You don't want Beckford, aim higher!
Beckford! Aim a bit higher, lose this Mowbary mentality!

We accepted a bid for Robson and Caldwell.

He's got the swearing down :biggrin:
Jos is cracking. What a character! :biggrin:
Was out in Edinburgh last night, bumped into Scott Mcdonald at the club I was in.

Had some good banter and got a photo, he said some things while drunk which made me LOL
Jos has signed, 3 and a half year deal. Scottybhoy on KDS first with the news as usual.
Was he wearing a Wigan/Middlesbrough shirt?
A_master
Was out in Edinburgh last night, bumped into Scott Mcdonald at the club I was in.

Had some good banter and got a photo, he said some things while drunk which made me LOL

I was going to go on a rant at him for boozing, and then I realised we've effectively got a 20 day break 'til our next game due to the cold snap. Good to hear he's a cheery chappy.
Celtic_Anthony
I was going to go on a rant at him for boozing, and then I realised we've effectively got a 20 day break 'til our next game due to the cold snap. Good to hear he's a cheery chappy.

Aye, he's using his break well.

Though he wasn't too keen when I mentioned the old firm match last week, forgot to ask about the Wigan talk though :p:

He was vulnerable hahaha
Reply 1791
cool a new signing, hopefully he'll do better than gary "useless" caldwell. didnt want to see robson go though. useful player.

lollow lollow we will lollow roflgers. they need to sell some people.
I thought there was going to be a fire sale down in the depth of Hades tbh.
Are the F.O.D still in huge financial troubles? I always thought they where good to have around for the competition but sack that, I'd now rather see them shut down and disbanded as a team.
Aye, they're still in debt, the daily interest still exceeds £8k, they've still got too large a wage bill, a banker is still on the board and they're still without a buyer.

LOL
Celtic_Anthony
Aye, they're still in debt, the daily interest still exceeds £8k, they've still got too large a wage bill, a banker is still on the board and they're still without a buyer.

LOL

All good things must come to and end and so must all ***** things. Let us hope that Rangers, the creme de la crap, bite the dust.
Reply 1796
If they ever get bought over I'll run on their pitch naked and bum nacho novo.

Lets hope they dont.
Link on hibeesbounce forum to some Irish thing saying Celtic want Stokes... If it's true you can **** right off :P:
Radgebanter
Link on hibeesbounce forum to some Irish thing saying Celtic want Stokes... If it's true you can **** right off

It's ok, you can keep him.
I think he's already had his chance to come to Paradise. Leave him.

Quick Reply

Latest