The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh

Open days 2019

Hello there I’ve just received my exam results. I plan on applying to your university very soon for 2020. I am looking to apply for your Business Management course with the entry requirements being BBBC - BCCC. My question is should I go to your university for the open days with the results I currently have as I’m in S6 with me just receiving my S5 results.

S5 results
Higher English C
Higher Graphic Communication C
National 5 Mathematics D
National 5 Psychology C

I do plan on retaking mathematics and hopefully getting the grade I need. Plus what subjects do you recommend for the course that I want to take? I already have taken some subjects already but would you except them?

S6 Subjects
Higher Business Management
Higher Modern Studies
Higher Psychology
National 5 mathematics

Thank you,
Hi Daniel.

I would go to the open day and speak to the staff who run the course. You’ll also get a feel for if QMU is the university you really want to attend.

I found the lecturers really helpful when I went last October and I am starting there in September and I fell in love with the size, location, facilities and people.

Hope this helps. 😀
Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Reply 2
Original post by worth75772
Hi Daniel.

I would go to the open day and speak to the staff who run the course. You’ll also get a feel for if QMU is the university you really want to attend.

I found the lecturers really helpful when I went last October and I am starting there in September and I fell in love with the size, location, facilities and people.

Hope this helps. 😀

Thank you so much!
No worries. Hope you enjoy the open days when they start... you can always send me a message when you come and I’d be happy to show you around and give you the inside scoop, well once I’m there lol 😀

Quick Reply

Latest