The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
i called my college on Fri and they told me that they hadn't had the results of the LNAT yet, and either have Bristol....wonder when they'll get them
Reply 21
467 Laurie
i called my college on Fri and they told me that they hadn't had the results of the LNAT yet, and either have Bristol....wonder when they'll get them

really? :eek:
Reply 22
i dont know whether they're waiting for the results or whether they're gonna call people for interview without them. either way i probably won't get one
Reply 23
467 Laurie
i dont know whether they're waiting for the results or whether they're gonna call people for interview without them. either way i probably won't get one

I reckon its the same scenario for moi too. :rolleyes: Oh well, If we don't get in,it wasn't meant to be! :biggrin:
Reply 24
*Dreama prays LNAT scores are lost in the post indefinately*
I got a pink slip and a green one :biggrin: like 2 weeks ago, and then got a tiny letter saying where ive been allocated but no stupid interview yet :eek: oh well i guess they just take a little longer to send out rejection letters :tongue:
Reply 26
Hey, does anyone know when roughly we should begin to hear replies for interviews? :smile:
Reply 27
I *think* we might hear around late Nov - early Dec.....
Reply 28
So only around a week to go...how nerve wracking :biggrin:
Reply 29
has evryone been given allocations for 2nd and 3rd choice colleges?I have't and im slightly worried!(although not sure if its differnt as I have choral scholarship)
Reply 30
imogen86
has evryone been given allocations for 2nd and 3rd choice colleges?I have't and im slightly worried!(although not sure if its differnt as I have choral scholarship)

nope, I haven't... :biggrin:
Reply 31
this year they are not doing 2nd 3rd allocations for law students because so many apply

instead your application will either be considered by the college you applied for ..or if that college is oversubsribed you will be allocated another 1st choice college

HOWEVER, ALL colleges will be able to look at and consider your application - so that is better than just 3 colleges because every single college can have access to your application
Reply 32
Wish people rad the FAQ on Oxford's page :tongue:
Reply 33
Still nothing this morning...

It's ok, I gave my Postman an extra special glittery Christmas Card this morning *and* a wink...

I think that'll do the trick. Extra speedy deliveries for me... :biggrin:
Reply 34
ur postman comes in the morning!!! lucky!!! we're lucky if ours comes at 1700!!!
Reply 35
my post used to arrive at 6:30am! Now - I'm lucky if it arrives at 11am!
Reply 36
Well you should try the Christmas Card trick :wink:
Reply 37
Dreama
Well you should try the Christmas Card trick :wink:

hmm....might just do that :biggrin:
I just got invited for an interview at St. Hugh's :smile: I have to get there on the Tuesday (7th) and I'll be required to stay until Friday or Saturday.... 10th or 11th! :eek: I'd better tell work.
Reply 39
Aw congratulations!!!!! :biggrin:

Did it come by post this morning? (Stupid Postman obviously hated my Xmas card!)

Did you choose St Hugh's, or were you allocated them?

Dweam xxxxx

Latest

Trending

Trending