The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh

Diagnostic radiography

I’ve applied for diagnostic radiography here and am just wondering is there interviews for this course ?
Reply 1
Just applied to Glasgow Caledonian and QMU, got email back from QMU and it says there’s no interview for this course ??
Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Original post by Anonymous
Just applied to Glasgow Caledonian and QMU, got email back from QMU and it says there’s no interview for this course ??

Thinking of applying ... just wondering what grades you have//predicted to have ?
Reply 3
What laptops are students buying for the next 4 years at uni. Do you need to buy Microsoft office
Reply 4
Original post by barn_owl
What laptops are students buying for the next 4 years at uni. Do you need to buy Microsoft office

I've just bought myself an ipad pro from ebay and apple pen for September, I did a little research into studying techniques and the digital handwritten method is perfect for what I want. I do however have a desktop PC for longer sessions of typing and essays etc.

As far as I know, most universities offer Microsoft office/365 to its students and staff for free, which you can get access to with your university login details when you get them. Just have a quick google with your chosen university, but certainly don't buy a subscription until you find out for certain after you start the first semester.

Quick Reply

Latest