The Student Room Group

Informa Assessment Centre

Just wondered whether anyone else has been invited to this? Got my email today and pretty nervous as I haven't attended an assessment centre before!
Hey, I've got mine soon. How did yours go, any tips?
make notes
Original post by elliesmidge
Hey, I've got mine soon. How did yours go, any tips?

Hey :smile: I was at the AC too! Have you heard back yet?
Reply 4
Original post by 2022grad3747
Hey :smile: I was at the AC too! Have you heard back yet?

Hey, have you received your results from the most recent AC?
Original post by LT1996
Hey, have you received your results from the most recent AC?

No! It’s annoying me so much lol. I messaged B on smartr on Friday and no reply yet. Wby?
Reply 6
No! It’s annoying me so much lol. I messaged B on smartr on Friday and no reply yet. Wby?

I haven’t received anything as of yet, hopefully shouldn’t be too long!
Original post by LT1996
I haven’t received anything as of yet, hopefully shouldn’t be too long!

🤞, how do you think yours went? Also for the report task, did you write in paragraphs or bullet points?
Reply 8
🤞, how do you think yours went? Also for the report task, did you write in paragraphs or bullet points?

I think it went okay and I used bullet points, wby? 🤞🏽
Original post by LT1996
I think it went okay and I used bullet points, wby? 🤞🏽

Same the group/interview task went really well but I deffo could’ve done better on the written :frown: I used paragraphs and completely run out of time so couldn’t include all of the points they asked for lol.

I was super surprised by them inviting 48 people too
Reply 10
Same the group/interview task went really well but I deffo could’ve done better on the written :frown: I used paragraphs and completely run out of time so couldn’t include all of the points they asked for lol.

I was super surprised by them inviting 48 people too

Agree to the written aspect, I ran out of time too!

Did you assume it would be less? How many do you reckon they’ll take forward to the final interview stage?
Original post by LT1996
Agree to the written aspect, I ran out of time too!

Did you assume it would be less? How many do you reckon they’ll take forward to the final interview stage?

Ahhh hopefully they take into account time too then😩

Yes way less! All AC’s I’ve been to/ coming up have always had 10-20 people there lol! As there’s likely 6 offers, maybe 10-15? I’m not sure tbh
Reply 12
Ahhh hopefully they take into account time too then😩

Yes way less! All AC’s I’ve been to/ coming up have always had 10-20 people there lol! As there’s likely 6 offers, maybe 10-15? I’m not sure tbh

I hope so 🤞🏽 Hopefully we receive some news by the end of the week!

Oh I see, never realised that. Yeah I reckon it will be near enough half the amount of the assessment centre, that’s only a guess!
Hi, I just wanted to find out what the group and writing tasks were like at the assessment centre?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending