The Student Room Group

Assessment centre for Lloyds Banking Group

Hi,
I received an invitation for an assessment centre with Lloyds for joining in 2021, and I just wanted to know if anyone else had done the assessment centre already this year.
I'm not trying to get the questions I would be asked or anything, I'm just wondering if I am in the backup group. As in there has already been a round of assessment centres and so most places will have already been given out.
Please let me know if you or anyone you know has already attended one of these!

Thank you xx

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Check the current LLoyds graduate threads.
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6689642
Original post by 0le
Check the current LLoyds graduate threads.
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6689642

Thank you for this btw (sorry so late) xx
Hi I wanted to gain a insight on your personal experience of the assessment centre and any tips during the process, as i've got mine scheduled somewhere next week and I'm nervous due to it being my first assessment centre experience. Can you please if possible give a insight on the type of activities and interview questions which came up. I've heard a lot about a PPI claim which I'm unsure about. Please share your experience if possible. thanks
Hi Haris, I am also attending the same assessment centre next week, have you applied for data science or software graduate roles?
I applied for the business analyst apprenticeship and got my assessment centre at 8th feb. What about you?
Original post by carpe_diem13898
Hi Haris, I am also attending the same assessment centre next week, have you applied for data science or software graduate roles?

Hi Carpe, I applied for the Business Analyst role, what about you?

Also, I think they've mixed job roles within one assessment centre which can be a positive, as I think they'll be looking for a number of people for different roles but I'm not too sure about this. What is the date of your assessment centre?
Did anyone do the assessment centre? I’m invited for one next week through video call for an apprenticeship and no idea what to expect, what they’ll be getting us to do. Any further info would be great. Thanks!
Original post by r0byn4511
Did anyone do the assessment centre? I’m invited for one next week through video call for an apprenticeship and no idea what to expect, what they’ll be getting us to do. Any further info would be great. Thanks!

Not quite sure what role did you apply for?
It’s for the Business Analyst Apprenticeship, I do mines on Wednesday!
Reply 10
Original post by carpe_diem13898

Hey, did you apply for the software grad role, as I have applied and waiting for the assessment centre email?
Hey Guys,
How were your assesment centres ?
What kind of questions were asked and what was your individual presentations about?
I have mine in a couple of weeks and trying to get a head start!
Hi did anyone do the assessment centre today? How did you find it. I have mines tomorrow, I’ve just got my timetable and it looks so confusing hard to understand. Dreading it 😩
Original post by Harris1684
I applied for the business analyst apprenticeship and got my assessment centre at 8th feb. What about you?

Hey, how did you get on today for the assessment centre? What was it like are there any presentations you need to do or anything? Any info would be great. Thanks!
Original post by r0byn4511
Hi did anyone do the assessment centre today? How did you find it. I have mines tomorrow, I’ve just got my timetable and it looks so confusing hard to understand. Dreading it 😩

What’s the time table look like ?
Original post by Havana xox
Hey Guys,
How were your assesment centres ?
What kind of questions were asked and what was your individual presentations about?
I have mine in a couple of weeks and trying to get a head start!

In terms of the one on one interview there are a lot of questions probably like 15-20 so you cannot prepare for it you just have to be yourself and answer them. The person assessing you are sooo positive and bubbly so it is not as stressful as it sounds 🌷
Hi, it just like sets out your day what you’ll be doing etc and for how long but you won’t know properly until the day as you’re given a number which you can refer back to on time table :smile: I got mines the day before so I’d imagine you’ll be same
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by starssash
In terms of the one on one interview there are a lot of questions probably like 15-20 so you cannot prepare for it you just have to be yourself and answer them. The person assessing you are sooo positive and bubbly so it is not as stressful as it sounds 🌷

Hi did you get to ask the interviewer questions at the end, because the assessor didn't ask and i think i was running out of time.
Original post by Harris1684
Hi did you get to ask the interviewer questions at the end, because the assessor didn't ask and i think i was running out of time.

During the one on one interview I finished 7 minutes early so I did get a chance to ask the assessor questions. But to the end of the day I was running late on my final task so did not have time to talk to the assessor. It depends
Reply 19
Hi guys? Anyone did a Data Science AC before, can you kindly help me with some pointers into how the AC is like and how best I can prepare for this. Will there be technical questions, or coding? Thanks in advance!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending