The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
3ft
First prize - ******ed thread of the year! :rolleyes:
I'm 5'6/5'7 and I don't really want to be any taller because for some reason most guys I like are 5'8 - 5'10. :biggrin: It is peculiar but there we have it.
Nice long legs would be cool though. :yep:
Reply 83
5'9+ is a no no
Reply 84
Bubbles*de*Milo
Ha yeah, tbh I do wear heels (3/4 inch+), and I'm always taller then everyone else (male or female!) but meh, I have thin ankles, what can I do? Lool it does feel a tad unfeminine though at times :frown:

Yes you are ****ing too tall for me! :mad:
:rolleyes:
glassheart
Oh I wish I was 'too tall'.
(5'2 :no: )

Short girlfriends have their advantages. You don't have to come downstairs to let them in the house you can just tell them to come in through the cat flap.
Reply 86
Bear_Grylls
5ft 11 is ideal for me, as im 6'6, :biggrin:

uve got a sikkkkkkkkkkk sig. How did u make it?
Reply 87
5, 8 is the tallest id usually consider, but hight wouldn't stop me if i liked the person as i got to know them.
Reply 88
Bear_Grylls
5ft 11 is ideal for me, as im 6'6, :biggrin:

Snap but add an extra inch there. It all depends on the person.
I'm 5'9" and often feel a bit tall around other girls but a lot of people in my family are tall. One of my grandads was 6'5" and three female cousins are 6'0"! Two others are 5'10" and there are only a fewcousins shorter than me. I'm only two inches shorter than my brother though who's 5'11" mwahaha!!!

My dad is 5'10" and we sometimes look the same height and he gets so uptight about it.
I'm five foot 6 and I really think I'm too short :frown: I'd love to be taller!
Reply 91
Too tall is when you can't wear heels without people CONSTANTLY commenting on your height.

There seems to be an usually large amount of 5ft 10/11 girls on here. I'm 5ft 10.5 and there are just two people, who are twins, that i'm aware of in my town who are my height. The twins never wear heels, and their legs just look crap, even though they're really long, and its the same for me so I usually wear 3 inch heels, but rarely 4 inch, the extra inch bothers me. I own millions of 4 inch heels though, and will be wearing them all the time when i move to london..it seems ok there compared to my small minded town as whenever i wear high heels people constantly comment. So what's too tall is dependent on where you live, and of course who you're trying to pull.
I am 6ft 2! I wear heels if I'm going out, I don't generally wear them as they tend to hurt my feet and being a size 10 it's often difficult to find nice shoes too.

My boyfriend is slightly smaller than me but it doesn't bother him or me, even if I'm wearing heels.

I don't see height as a problem, even if I'm asked about it a lot, it's just an asset that interests people - "ooooh how tall are you" etc etc.
Reply 93
kookoo_koochoo
I'm five foot 6 and I really think I'm too short :frown: I'd love to be taller!

Trust me, you don't really wanna be much taller. I'm 5"11 and it's really annoying that I dwarf most guys that I fancy. Also the main reason some girls say that they want to be taller is because they want long legs... well it's all well and good in the summer when you can frequently wear skirts and dresses, but it can be a real bitch when you go somewhere like united colours of benetton and you see a REALLY nice pair of trousers, but they never sell them in your length.:mad:
DiscoPirate
:rolleyes:

Short girlfriends have their advantages. You don't have to come downstairs to let them in the house you can just tell them to come in through the cat flap.

I can get through catflaps, no probz. :rolleyes:
Reply 95
She has to be at most my height even on two inch heals. So that would put the limit somewhere around 5'10 I guess, but I think it would feel weird to be with someone I was almost at eye level with.
Reply 96
Im 4ft 11, just think yourself lucky that you have some height!! lol
Reply 97
I wanna be taller. Im a shorty. 5'4ish :frown:

I wanna grow.
polka_dott
I'm 5'9" and often feel a bit tall around other girls but a lot of people in my family are tall.
My dad is 5'10" and we sometimes look the same height and he gets so uptight about it.

:yep: Same here!!! My dad is 5ft 10 too and when I stood next to him the other day, I thought oh dear lol :p: but no biggy.
Reply 99
I seem to recall an interesting tale of a female tennis player who gave her height as 5'12", which would suggest that 6ft or more is too tall for some. Of course, you don't want to be average height if you're with a really tall guy — this lady's 5'6" but you wouldn't guess it:

Latest

Trending

Trending