The Student Room Group
unsucessful next to firm, and unconditional next to insurance
Reply 2
i guess it will say you have an offer from your insurance
firm = unsuccesful
insurance = unconditional
seriously why worry about this? it'll be pretty obvious on the day
ifyouwannaberalphslover
my firm choice reject me, but my insurance accept me??

both my firm and insurance offers are on the same conditions

thankyou, i don't think this exact question has been asked yet :confused:

Unconditional by your insurance, but I don't understand why you chose 2 of the same grade offers.
Reply 5
Callipygian
unsucessful next to firm, and unconditional next to insurance

It won't say unconditional, it will say 'Congratulations, your place to study (xyz) at (your insurance) has been confirmed'. It will then say confirmed next to your insurance.
Reply 6
If you meet the conditions for your firm they -have- to accept you. So if you meet the conditions and they are the same you will be going to your firm.

If you fail to meet your conditions and your insurance decides to accept you anyway then you will get unconditional next to your insurance.
mdhey89
It won't say unconditional, it will say 'Congratulations, your place to study (xyz) at (your insurance) has been confirmed'. It will then say confirmed next to your insurance.

no it won't.:no:
Reply 8
member9876
no it won't.:no:

Enlighten me.
mdhey89
Enlighten me.

Well it won't say congrats will it.
Reply 10
if you dont get into either firm/insurance, it will come up in massive writing 'FAILURE NOT WORTHY OF ANY FURTHER HELP'
Reply 11
member9876

Well you've still made an offer so why wouldn't it? I didn't miss my firm, but I had that message last year.
i cant remember exactly what it says but it is clear who has accepted you. It told me i didnt get into my firm but i had got into my insurance however i phoned my firm and i had actually got into my firm anyway. So track isnt always correct, you might still have got in even if it says you havent
thanks alot everyone, really helpful answers

just wondering, do you think the majority of people will arrive at their school already having already checked track?

or do you think the majority will still go for ye old traditional route

this answer to this won't affect my decision (that's right, still haven't made one......), i'm just curious???
member9876

It does :smile:
Reply 15
member9876

I think on the first page straight after when you log in it says "Congratuations..." and then on the choices page where you've got the table with all your five unis it says Unconditional or Unsuccessful etc. next to the unis.
neonbluebird
It does :smile:

Unconditional I though, have they changed it now.
Reply 17
Track first, to me getting into uni was more important than the grades, so if I miss my offer but still get in, track will tell me if I got in, whereas my grades wont necessarily show that.
nnkuk
Track first, to me getting into uni was more important than the grades, so if I miss my offer but still get in, track will tell me if I got in, whereas my grades wont necessarily show that.

ditto, it would be awful to know youve missed the grades slightly but not know if youve got in yet
member9876

Actually, I heard that track is installed with an animated celebration cake, out of which a naked Cliff Richard jumps and starts singing "Congratulations", just in case there's any ambiguity about whether you've met an offer or not...

Latest

Trending

Trending