The Student Room Group

SRUC Edinburgh 2020

Looking for anyone going to edin this September, I’m doing animal science but tbh I’m just looking for anyone that’s even studying at Edinburgh cause I’m struggling to find anyone x
Hi, I’m doing Rural Business Management at SRUC in Edinburgh in Sep! I’ve booked accommodation at Meadow Court x
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 2
Hiya, glad I’ve found someone else starting in September finally! I’ve not sorted accommodation yet, is ur accommodation guaranteed or like is it somethin u applied for( sry I dunno how it works) x
Same I’ve been looking for people going to the same uni but I only just discovered this app the other day! I put a £250 deposit on so it is guaranteed. I heard meadow court and chalmers street is where a lot of sruc students stay, the rooms are being booked up fast though x
I had to apply for it obviously because sruc doesn’t have its own accommodation
I'm likely not much help i'm afraid. I'm finishing up my HND there just now but with one thing and another i've been in like 4 time this academic year, i've no damn idea what's going on :tongue:
What course are you studying?
Original post by Laura Rowney
What course are you studying?

I'm Horticulture (assuming that was to me anyway)
Yeah sorry I had meant to reply to you, are you staying in accommodation?
Original post by Laura Rowney
Yeah sorry I had meant to reply to you, are you staying in accommodation?

No I still live through in Glasgow and commuted, mature student so not so keen on uprooting/halls/sharing. The main Edinburgh campus does have halls, but I think it shares them with Edinburgh Uni so not sure what the deal is there, same with Pollock Halls.
Original post by StriderHort
I'm likely not much help i'm afraid. I'm finishing up my HND there just now but with one thing and another i've been in like 4 time this academic year, i've no damn idea what's going on :tongue:

Yeah sorry had meant to reply to you, are you staying in acommodation?
Reply 11
Since ur litterlly the only person I’ve found going in September, do u mind adding each other on insta just so we atleast know who each other is before we go if that’s alright, if not then it’s totally fine, never know we might end up in the same accom if I sort mines out soon😂 x
Yeah of course, what’s your insta and I’ll give you a follow!😂x
Original post by User183861
Looking for anyone going to edin this September, I’m doing animal science but tbh I’m just looking for anyone that’s even studying at Edinburgh cause I’m struggling to find anyone x

I’m not going to Edinburgh but going to sruc oatridge, if you want to, ping me a message - my snaps the same as my TSR x
Hey, glad I found someone else doing animal science in Edinburgh :smile:, have you been able to find accommodation, I still don’t know where to stay x

Quick Reply

Latest