The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

cardiff university accomodation for healthcare courses

Can you apply to any accommodation even if you are doing a healthcare course? Some accommodation is for a 40 week period but I don't know if healthcare courses are longer than that so do I have to choose a specific accommodation? On MySims portal, only 5 accommodations come up because my pathway is 'UG Firm Nursing Sept' but I was hoping to apply to others e.g. Talybont Court or Gate. I don't know if any of this makes sense but please help If you know, Thank you!
Original post by milliewolf
Can you apply to any accommodation even if you are doing a healthcare course? Some accommodation is for a 40 week period but I don't know if healthcare courses are longer than that so do I have to choose a specific accommodation? On MySims portal, only 5 accommodations come up because my pathway is 'UG Firm Nursing Sept' but I was hoping to apply to others e.g. Talybont Court or Gate. I don't know if any of this makes sense but please help If you know, Thank you!

Hi, did you end up applying for Talybont court or gate?? I have the same dilemma atm.
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending