Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Someone piss-take with me... :biggrin:
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Erm, I'm Becky, I like amateur surgery and LED lights, if you have green LEDs you are my friend forever.
Reply 3
Hypermicrospace
Erm, I'm Becky, I like amateur surgery and LED lights, if you have green LEDs you are my friend forever.

Weeeird, my mum is obsessed with blue LEDs... if something has a blue LED she'll buy it. (Well. Not that bad. But y'know.)

What else can I say about me? Errm, if it's raining really hard, I'll go out in it in stand in it until it stops because I love it so much.
Reply 4
Hello, I'm Aspect. I'm a homophobic homosexual and although originally from London, have spent the last two years living in the land of hillbillies, valley girls, and ghetto men.

I am studying Drama and English & American Literature and have no idea what that will qualify me for in life, though I'm fairly confident I'll be snapped up by some talent agent whilst out shopping in Walmart and will have a rich and prosperous life simulating emotion and sexual encounters on a giant screen.

I like attempting to read and understand Jane Austen, taking the moral high ground and watching films with the subtitles on. I have a bad habit of forgetting to cut my toenails for a lengthy amount of time.
Reply 5
My name is erm Gareth :ninja: and at weekends I am dressed like my avatar
Reply 6
Truered
My name is erm Gareth :ninja: and at weekends I am dressed like my avatar

I find you oddly sexy.

I LOVE Anne Boleyn as a historical figure and think she's a manipulative, clever, quick, witty, sexy minx. :biggrin: I believe in magick, adore literature, am waaay too intuitive and find it waaay to easy to be nice to horrible people.

I rarely get angry, but when I do it's often in a quiet, icy kind of way where I'm so obscenely polite that it hurts. :biggrin: HOORAY!

Mostly I'm a nice person though.
Reply 7
:yeah: :teeth:

I am rarely angered...apart from when electronics don't work, or when playing video games :giggle: :o:
My name is Omglor. I live in a small dwelling of a cave located on the boarder to Megrathor. While I can command the clouds to do my bidding, I choose not to. I occasionally partake in a game of Shuntleboarding, but due to an injury to my Bead of Atattashi, I no longer join in.

I enjoy drinking mead and fighting orcs. I also love watching the second sun set behind the third moon.

I can't wait to study Archery at Kent in September. I look forward to meeting you all.
Reply 9
Oh wow, all of mine is actually real... (apart from the Class Z drugs bit - are there even Class Z drugs? Hehehe, sugar...)

Wish I'd been more inventive now...

*plays with fire to cheer herself up*
Reply 10
Apart from the Gareth part that's all true. Oh and the dressing up part

:ninja: :desu:
Mine would be real if amateur surgery wasn't frowned upon :biggrin:
Reply 12
Truered
Apart from the Gareth part that's all true. Oh and the dressing up part

:ninja: :desu:

(I'll hide the photos.)

(And the membership cards.)
Hey there, I'm Rach, a Romanian vampire from the deep heart of Transylvania, but have decided to fly over and use my intelligence to study in Kent :biggrin:
I like red, black and white make-up. My interests are staying up all night, sleeping in and generally having a wild time :woo:

(BTW, I would sleep with one eye open if you're living near me, if you know what I mean :wink:)
katkit

I LOVE Anne Boleyn as a historical figure and think she's a manipulative, clever, quick, witty, sexy minx.

Slightly off-topic, but are you just getting confused with the gorgeous Natalie Dormer who plays her in 'The Tudors'?

Oh yeah, taking the piss...I think my life is weird enough without having to take the piss...just read my profile!!!:yep:
Reply 15
Saruken
Slightly off-topic, but are you just getting confused with the gorgeous Natalie Dormer who plays her in 'The Tudors'?

Oh yeah, taking the piss...I think my life is weird enough without having to take the piss...just read my profile!!!:yep:

Although Natalie Dormer plays her rather well, no, I mean the REAL Anne Boleyn. I love her because she wasn't stereotypically -anything- and out of all of Henry's wives, was probably the one most out of character for him. She MAY have had a sixth finger, and MAY have exceeded her station, but I can't help but love her.

"The Tudors", although entertaining, is horrifically unreliable historically, and I have many, many, many issues with it.

But Natalie Dormer plays a lovely Anne.

:wink: Believe me, I'd never base an opinion on a TV show. Especially with something like the Tudor times which is already so over-dramatised.
katkit

:wink: Believe me, I'd never base an opinion on a TV show. Especially with something like the Tudor times which is already so over-dramatised.

Ahh, bless you Katkit...That was the part where I was actually taking the piss.:biggrin:
Reply 17
Saruken
Ahh, bless you Katkit...That was the part where I was actually taking the piss.:biggrin:

First of all, call me Kat or Kitty.

Secondly...

Bitch. :wink: You'll pay for that when I meet you.
katkit

Bitch. :wink: You'll pay for that when I meet you.

LOL! I'm soooo getting front row seats to view the revenge :biggrin:

A Kat fight?
Hypermicrospace
LOL! I'm soooo getting front row seats to view the revenge :biggrin:

A Kat fight?

:ditto: :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending