The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

In relation to myself, I did very inadequately when it came to results.

But compared to the school as a whole I suppose I did pretty well. They got a 40% A-C excluding english and maths, but only 30% including eng, maths!!! And only 16 people got all their grades A-C, me being one. So Being at least 16th out of 210 isnt that bad I suppose.......

(I got AAAAABBBBCC)
Reply 61
I got 5A*s, 2As and 3Bs, I'm quite happy about that. My school got 80% with 5 A*-Cs, there are a few all or nearly all A* people but most people got a mix of As, Bs and Cs. It's a state school.
Reply 62
nope :frown:
PAHAHAHA... no, probably not.

I should have got more A*s and shock horror that I actually got Bs :rolleyes:

But compared to my year as a whole I think overall we didn't do as well as we have :wink: so I didn't do that bad.. but still Bs! :wink:
Reply 64
I went to an average school. 60-something% of us got 5 A*-Cs, which is around average, maybe slightly above.

I got 9A*s and 2As, which I was very, very happy with. Two people got 10A*s, but I blame the fact that they did more subjects than me :p:
I think I did :smile: According to my local newspaper 7 people got at least one A*, and out of all the people that didn't get any A*'s I had the highest result :smile:

Latest