this is the greatest thread of all time

hey kent....you smell *giggles and runs*
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Hazzy
hey kent....you smell *giggles and runs*

Can you call him Will? I don't really want my home for the next 4 years associated with someone with the mental age of 5 and the ego of a whole country.

It's really hard to type things like that whilst listening to All You Need is Love by the Beatles :s-smilie:
Reply 62
Thanks, Hazzy - I try to bring some colour and passion to my arguments with my many antagonists on here. And I'm sure they'll be more drama to follow, once Mark has expounded why exactly he despises anyone who isn't upper class. :smile:

By the way, my name is Will, not Kent - when I hear the latter all I can think of is the newscaster Mr Brockman!

Oh, and Mark, you shouldn't confuse my willingness to defy the bigoted, hateful, vindictive posters of this forum with me having an ego problem. Arrogance and persistent spite are far more indicative of self-importance, you clown :yep: . Also, and further falsifying your theory regards my egoism, just because I despise the malevolent does not mean that I adore myself. Although I am sometimes colourful when asserting my views, I do not seek to impress the people I like or belittle those I dislike - unlike you, who clearly consider yourself amusing when enjoining other posters to disassociate me with the university I will soon be (unfortunately) attending. In truth, I don't look for rancour, but it is thrust at me so frequently I am likely to retaliate on occasions.
KentWill
And I'm sure there'll be more drama to follow, once Mark has expounded why exactly he despises anyone who isn't upper class.

Clearly I was joking. In fact, I am more in love with you than you would feel comfortable with. :jumphug:
Reply 64
markstuart44
Clearly I was joking. In fact, I am more in love with you than you would feel comfortable with. :jumphug:

Me too, actually. Hehe. :heart: :hugs:
Aw, we're all friends again. Great. :-)
what, no more novellas to read? :eek:
i need some light distraction while i'm finishing my thesis...
Reply 67
Apparently not. I think my good manners and composure, as well as the eloquent way in which I articulated my frustrations with this forum, diffused the enmity that had informed this thread for at least three pages.

Once you've finished reading my earlier posts, diverting and colourful as they are, you'll just have to sit on your hands in your bedroom waiting for bedtime to arrive :sleep: ...
KentWill
Apparently not. I think my good manners and composure, as well as the eloquent way in which I articulated my frustrations with this forum, diffused the enmity that had informed this thread for at least three pages.

Once you've finished reading my earlier posts, diverting and colourful as they are, you'll just have to sit on your hands in your bedroom waiting for bedtime to arrive :sleep: ...

oh, don't worry about me. i'm quite capable of filling my time. at the moment i'm finishing a degree here and preparing my move to london in a few weeks.

so you see, no worries - we definitely won't be following any courses together :laughing:
Reply 69
Can you take 'ChicaBonita' with you for me? Please!
Reply 70
I'm so over all this.. won't be reading any more of these posts.
Reply 71
You must have had an idea of the content of this thread before you opened it.
KentWill
Can you take 'ChicaBonita' with you for me? Please!

Oh darling, please don't flatter yourself that I'll bother with you any longer.
Leave me out of it, and let the thread continue :smile:
Reply 73
Classic. Absolute Class.

He's done it again.
Reply 74
DaneCook
Classic. Absolute Class.

He's done it again.

You mean Arsene Wenger's managed to wreck Arsenal's chances of winning the title for another year before the season's a few weeks old?

Oh... You're referring to me.

Thus, I'll have to tell you, you smug little cuss, that once again I was provoked by the snarling middle-class thugs on this forum.

Your sarcastic pillory of me is indicative of your contempt for the vulnerable, downtrodden and poor.

Elitist as you are ("the working-classes have less skill than me"/"I don't give a **** about the working-classes" etc...), I'm not surprised your disdainful face popped up here to volley some more smug abuse at me for protesting against the snobbery and rampant cultural conservatism that permeates this forum.

I've discovered that DaneCook is a callous Thatcherite, as well as the son of a millionaire. His ego is boundless, his humanity is non-existent. He knows only to deride, gibbet and sneer at anyone he considers to be less capable than he is. If anyone is more right-wing than Thatcher and Tebbit put together, it is him.

Sorry to make this into a battle again, but the middle-classes will never abandon their war against people like me. All I am doing is fighting back against them, returning their hostility for the good of myself and my class, even if they'll use this aggression to knavishly try to substantiate their bigoted belief that working people are embittered, hateful 'trolls'.

I adjure you all to ignore this wicked promoter of injustice.

EDIT: Sorry for another impassioned, protracted speech - and for dragging this thread ever more off topic. In truth, I don't like confrontation, I am just deeply angered when I think people are spitefully attacking me without reason. Maybe I'm a little impetuous and easily angered, but hastening to objurgate me only intensifies the effects of these unsavoury traits of mine. I truly want this forum not to dislike me, for I promise that I'm essentially a decent, kindly person who visits this forum to be part of the online UKC community and glean important information about unviersity life, as opposed to a 'troll' who frequents this board just to make enemies and channel his worldly frustrations. Although I admit I can seem irritable, I'd be so much more affable towards people if they elected not to vilify me at every opportunity. So apologies to those who have been subjected to my vitriol, especially DaneCook. :shakehand:
Reply 75
KentWill
You mean Arsene Wenger's managed to wreck Arsenal's chances of winning the title for another year before the season's a few weeks old?

Oh no he didn't!!
Reply 76
Hmm. Defiant words. But, in my opinion, if Arsenal can't get any points against the Cottagers then they can forget about competing with sides in the top three. I also believe there's a strong chance of Everton, Tottenham and Aston Villa all finishing above Arsenal this year. I think that all of progress of the last two transitional seasons has collapsed, and the Gunners will have to begin yet another period of re-building. They desperately to inject some experience into their youthful team, so as to give it the resilience and strength that has lost been this year, and that it so urgently needs. I'm just an armchair pundit though. :unsure:
Reply 77
You're bit bi-polar my good man.
Oh and thanks for wrapping up my character in so few words, you know me too well.
Reply 78
Uch why do I bother?
KentWill
Hmm. Defiant words. But, in my opinion, if Arsenal can't get any points against the Cottagers then they can forget about competing with sides in the top three. I also believe there's a strong chance of Everton, Tottenham and Aston Villa all finishing above Arsenal this year. I think that all of progress of the last two transitional seasons has collapsed, and the Gunners will have to begin yet another period of re-building. They desperately to inject some experience into their youthful team, so as to give it the resilience and strength that has lost been this year, and that it so urgently needs. I'm just an armchair pundit though. :unsure:

Gah, don't depress me. How I long for the days when we won the double. Sigh.

Latest

Trending

Trending