The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Best accommodations at Exeter university

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hi, curious as to how you knew who your flat mates were before moving into accommodation? I’ve already got my offer for accommodation in Lafrowda but don’t know how to figure out who my flat mates are…
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Original post by KaiH88
Hi, curious as to how you knew who your flat mates were before moving into accommodation? I’ve already got my offer for accommodation in Lafrowda but don’t know how to figure out who my flat mates are…

Hi KaiH88,

A good way to find flatmates is to join one of the University of Exeter 2023/2024 pages on Facebook. I joined two when I first started and when everyone found out they're accommodation they'd post stuff like "Anyone else staying in James Owen Court?", and then they'd make and add you to a chat for that accommodation. Once you're in the chat you can ask what room/flat number everyone is and based on how close the numbers are you can figure out who might be your flatmates. It's also a nice way to know who's in the same building too.

This is how I figured out who my flatmates were, so maybe it's a good place to start for you:smile:

I hope this helps,

Bethan
University of Exeter Student Ambassador
Reply 22
Thanks- will do!
Original post by KaiH88

I’ve got one too! I’m in block J
Reply 24
Original post by TraderGreg
I’ve got one too! I’m in block J

Oh fun! I’m in block N so we’ll prob see each other around 😂. Literally got my accommodation today so looking all over student room for advice haha
Hi- just out of interest in terms of new laf and old, how do you know which you are applying for? because on the Exeter accom finder it just says lafrowda

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending