The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Problem With Online Enrolment! Helpski!?!

Ok, I may just be addressing those on Joint Honours, but that letter we got with the pack that says about elective modules states loads of possible courses we can take as elective modules. So why, when I try and enrole online through the portal, they are not the same at all?!?

Please help, don't know if its just my course but it seems like no beginners languagers and other electives are not coming up on the portal page. Any, any, help would be hugely appreciated
x
Reply 1
Depends what languages you are looking for. Spanish for example you cant pick until Freshers week. Are you talking about the list of "Core Electives" that we got with the Joint Honours welcome pack?
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
potteralan
Depends what languages you are looking for. Spanish for example you cant pick until Freshers week. Are you talking about the list of "Core Electives" that we got with the Joint Honours welcome pack?

Well more the additional subjects such as Russian.
I've enrolled in Lower Intermediate French today. You have to click on a button and answer some questions before you can enroll in a language.

Latest