Canterbury
Visit website
:ninja:
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
Most people [unlike myself] probably have pretty normal sleeping patterns and are in bed...
Some days I'll sleep around about this time, others.. I'll sleep at 4 or something.
Reply 4
Granted they might not be sat at home on TSR, I can't believe many students would be in bed before midnight though (which was when I started this thread). Even at around this time in the past few days these boards have been reasonably busy. If everyone is in bed, they must have been feeling a little more tired than usual, or just a shade more apathetic towards posting on here. This forum's undeniably quiet tonight. Maybe things will start picking up tomorrow morning.
Reply 5
[QUOTE='[TuckingFypo]']Some days I'll sleep around about this time, others.. I'll sleep at 4 or something.

As I always get up at between twelve and two (shameful I know :blush:) I can never go to bed before about two in the morning, hence my nocturnal posting habbits. It's this type of time now that I'm most active on these boards. During term time I guess it'll be the reverse though.
Reply 6
Eh, I've been this way for years....its not that I can't sleep [althought that is sometimes the case] I just am a night owl :biggrin:
I went to bed at 6am this morning. Yep. Being nocturnal rules.
Reply 8
Same. I go to bed about 2/3am and wake up about 12pmish. It's proper quiet tonight!

Annnd I went to bed at 6am last night...Still abit tired!
Reply 9
I've been working on my new Gentoo install and sorting some other stuff out.

Went to bed at 5am this morning. :p:
Reply 10
Mhmmm :rolleyes:

I went to bed around 4am for no apparent reason.
I have my first day of year 11 tomorrow.
Not exactly the most cheerful atm. x.X
I'm a Kent poster in disguise.
Reply 13
I always forget how late it is. Between about midnight and 4am I lose all sense of time, easily beavering away on here or other websites without noticing a couple of hours elapsing.
Reply 14
I always forget how late it is. Between about midnight and 4am I lose all sense of time, easily beavering away on here or other websites without noticing a couple of hours elapsing.
Reply 15
you see now theres no point being online because theres nobody about...

I'm going insaneeeee with boredom, I wish I'd have been able to get a job this summer
Reply 16
looool!!! don't you guys sleep!! lolol....i was in bed by 11:30 lolol!!...but im like the early riser im always on this every morning lol
Reply 17
I was at my friends parteeeeeeeee.

Latest

Trending

Trending