The Student Room Group
University of York
York

York Accomodation Swap 2020

Hi all! I want to swap my room with pretty much any accommodation in Hes West. The room I got was the self catered, en suite in Goodricke. If anyone wants a quiet room to be able to study in peace and have a good night's sleep feel free to contact me below 😆.
(edited 3 years ago)
Hi all
I'm interested in swapping a Band 3 Ensuite Catered room in James College, for a Band 4 Ensuite or Shared room in Langwith College.

Please message me if interested.
Thanks
Dan
University of York
York
Reply 2
I have been assigned a Halifax College self-catered room and looking to swap for any self-catered room in Vanbrugh, Derwent or Alcuin College.

My Swap Offer:
Bedroom Type - Band 3 Self-Catered Shared Bathroom
Let Length - 40 weeks
College - Halifax College
Weekly cost - £140 per week
Total Costs £5,600 40 week contract

More about Halifax College https://www.york.ac.uk/study/accommodation/rooms-prices/halifax/
Original post by Isha786xxx
HiI have a band 3 Room In James college, en-suite and catered, it’s for 40 weeks and I’m interested in swapping.

what are you looking to swapping to?
Reply 4
Original post by Isha786xxx
HiI have a band 3 Room In James college, en-suite and catered, it’s for 40 weeks and I’m interested in swapping.

What are you looking to swap it with? I'd be happy to swap if you want!
Original post by Gelphie

Can you tell me the room you have please?
For me it’s self catered and en-suite I’m looking at but for around 40 weeks.
Original post by fairylight778

Hi. I'm interested in swapping a Band 3 Ensuite Catered room in James College, for a Band 4 Ensuite or Shared room in Langwith College.

Anyone interested in swapping who has a Langwith room?
Original post by Gelphie

Hi. I'm interested in swapping a Band 3 Ensuite Catered room in James College, for a Band 4 Ensuite or Shared room in Langwith College.

Original post by fairylight778

Self catered and preferably en-suite, around 40 weeks
I’m looking to swap my room with an en-suite room in the West campus with 38/40/44 weeks

Room swap offer:
Halifax Band 3 Room
Shared bathroom
Self catered
40 weeks (£5,600 yearly)
Reply 11
Original post by Gelphie
Hi all! I want to swap my room with pretty much any accommodation in Hes West. The room I got was the self catered, en suite in Goodricke. If anyone wants a quiet room to be able to study in peace and have a good night's sleep feel free to contact me below 😆.

Hi Gelphie,
Are you still looking to swap?
Reply 12
Original post by Danw2000uk
Hi all
I'm interested in swapping a Band 3 Ensuite Catered room in James College, for a Band 4 Ensuite or Shared room in Langwith College.

Please message me if interested.
Thanks
Dan

Hi Dan,
Are you still looking to swap? I have a Langwith room.
Original post by JEMcC00
Hi Dan,
Are you still looking to swap? I have a Langwith room.

Just sent you a PM
Thanks, Dan
Reply 14
Hi all
I'm looking to swap my band 4 langwith ensuite room for any other room with a 3/4 bed on east campus. I'm not too into drinking n what not so if you're looking for somewhere a bit more lively my rooms yours.
Reply 15
Original post by maxj2
Hi all
I'm looking to swap my band 4 langwith ensuite room for any other room with a 3/4 bed on east campus. I'm not too into drinking n what not so if you're looking for somewhere a bit more lively my rooms yours.

Oof. Are you in one of the flats that parties every day?

Quick Reply

Latest