The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

halls allocation change

Is it possible to change your allocated halls if you’re unhappy? I picked choices based on my budget and have been allocated one that is £1000 more than next most expensive! It’s stressing me!! Thanks
Original post by Anonymous
Is it possible to change your allocated halls if you’re unhappy? I picked choices based on my budget and have been allocated one that is £1000 more than next most expensive! It’s stressing me!! Thanks

I would recommend calling the accomodations team on Monday to see if there's been any changes requested or cancellations in cheaper allocated halls :console:
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2

Hello, can I ask where you have been allocated? My daughter is also looking to change, and her accommodation is one of the cheaper options as it is a shared bathroom.
Reply 3
Hi - I was looking for an en-suite in Talybont but got Clodien House
Reply 4
I've just sent an email to them, let see what response I'll recieve
Reply 5

Hello,
My daughter has the cheap halls £123 per week and would be interested to make a swap with you. Let me know your thoughts.

There are many people wanting to swap and you will be able to do it. I am looking to swap too. Noone seems to pick up the phone in the accommodation office or give guidance on how this can be made, kind of upsetting and stressful.
Reply 7
I'm happy to swap

Message me on IG - @asnotta
There are many people wanting to swap and you will be able to do it. I am looking to swap too. Noone seems to pick up the phone in the accommodation office or give guidance on how this can be made, kind of upsetting and stressful.
Reply 8
Hi, I'm happy to swap

Message me on instagram - asnotta
Original post by Hhall1970
Hello,
My daughter has the cheap halls £123 per week and would be interested to make a swap with you. Let me know your thoughts.
Reply 9
Sorry for not replying sooner. I was just told a straight no to swapping when I called the accomm people. I appreciate offers to swap, and I’ve been thinking about it, but I now know I’m in with 3 others from my course and they seem really nice. I realise if i move I’ll probably not have anyone from my course at all, so might feel worse. I think I just have to accept the extra cost. I’ve taken on a lot more shifts at the pub I work at…lol! Hope you all have better luck than me at switching!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending