The Student Room Group
City-centre campus surrounded by parks
Solent University
Southampton

I’m going Solent uni this year

Can’t find any recommendations about Solent uni , like which ones are the most or least popular? Just wanna have the most fun I can when I get there !!
Original post by pennyattila
Can’t find any recommendations about Solent uni , like which ones are the most or least popular? Just wanna have the most fun I can when I get there !!

Hi @pennyattila

It's great to hear you are joining Solent this year. Is there something specific you are trying to find information about? For instance information about the campus or Southampton as a city?

Hopefully we will be able to help answer your questions.

Izzy :smile:
City-centre campus surrounded by parks
Solent University
Southampton
Reply 2
Hey yeah I’m really excited to start the year!! Sadly I haven’t heard back from accommodations yet in terms of what accom has accepted my submission so I’m in a bit of a state of confusion , so while I wait just wanted to find out which accom is the best in terms of social life and just generally exploring Southampton :smile:
Original post by pennyattila
Hey yeah I’m really excited to start the year!! Sadly I haven’t heard back from accommodations yet in terms of what accom has accepted my submission so I’m in a bit of a state of confusion , so while I wait just wanted to find out which accom is the best in terms of social life and just generally exploring Southampton :smile:

Hi @pennyattila,

Hopefully you will hear back from your accommodation choices soon, I know this can take a while to allocate. I did not stay in halls (which is what I am assuming you have applied for?) so I cannot comment on each building individually, but they are mostly located close together and are only a short walk to the City Centre (you can see the halls locations on this map).

There is lots to do within the City, and the university itself provides many clubs and societies to get involved in. If you wanted to explore a little further away, the City has many bus links, and Southampton Train Station is only a short walk from the University campus.

Let me know if you have any more specific interests or questions I could help with.

Thank you,

Izzy :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending