The Student Room Group

Lnat 2021

Hello, I'm doing my LNAT next week and I'm really nervous. I've done a bunch of practice tests. I've practiced on arbitio and the highest I've gotten was a 17 and that's worrying. I then left arbitio because I thought I found it a bit hard and others have told me that it was harder than the actual LNAT so I started using this other website and I think Im doing fairly good. I just need to get some sort of perspective on how others found it. I'm really nervous and it's affecting my work at school. I'm applying to KCL and Glasgow, any advice??
(edited 3 years ago)
I've got my LNAT tomorrow and whilst i can't really offer any advice i can tell you i feel exactly the same way. I've been scoring really low on the multiple choice and am lost for words when doing the essay. I'm just gonna try my hardest
Reply 2
Original post by fififolaa
I've got my LNAT tomorrow and whilst i can't really offer any advice i can tell you i feel exactly the same way. I've been scoring really low on the multiple choice and am lost for words when doing the essay. I'm just gonna try my hardest

How did it go??? and also if you don't mind me asking, where are you applying to?
Original post by danlelo
How did it go??? and also if you don't mind me asking, where are you applying to?

I have no clue I don’t feel too confident about it. I applied to ucl, kings, queen Mary, south bank and city of London hbu?

Quick Reply

Latest