The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Honest reviews on the Biomedical Science course for University of Wolverhampton

Hi,

I just wanted to know about your honest opinions and experiences of biomedical science at the University of Wolverhampton specifically, please. How is the teaching and support? How are the facilities? Etc. If you could give any information on the course or the uni that would be great.

Thank you :smile:
I have been attending lectures and seminars compared to students who don't, yet they fail me and give me 35% because they claim I have a confusing assignment layout. lots of favoritism
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,

I just wanted to know about your honest opinions and experiences of biomedical science at the University of Wolverhampton specifically, please. How is the teaching and support? How are the facilities? Etc. If you could give any information on the course or the uni that would be great.

Thank you :smile:

hi, did you end up going to wolvo uni? if yes how has your experience been? how is teaching and the support they provide? I'm really curious because I have not met one person who has said anything great about this uni so your opinion would be much appreciated.
I didn't do bio med science but shared some lectures. I loved my time at Wolves, the lecturers are lovely. Its hard to pass the biomed side. But I loved my time there.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending