The Student Room Group

MSc Dietetics Sheffield Hallam, Birmingham City, Teesside University, London Met, QMU

Hi Guys, just wondering if anyone out there has applied for any of the above universities for the MSc Dietetics courses? I have got an interview for Sheffield Hallam but still waiting to hear back from the rest :smile:
Hi @emilyjanesweeney

Just wanted to wish you good luck with your interview at Sheffield Hallam :smile:

If you have any questions about the course, Hallam or Sheffield as a city, let me know, I am happy to help.

Stacey
Official Sheffield Hallam Rep
Reply 2
Original post by emilyjanesweeney
Hi Guys, just wondering if anyone out there has applied for any of the above universities for the MSc Dietetics courses? I have got an interview for Sheffield Hallam but still waiting to hear back from the rest :smile:

Good luck with your interview!! 😊 I have applied to QMU and London met - I got an offer for QMU but haven't heard anything back from London met yet , have you?
Hi I also applied to BCU, SHU and Teesside.. I have an interview for Sheffield in May just wondering when your interview is? BCU emailed me yesterday looking for further maths and English grades
Hi, I wonder how long does it take for SHU to reply after submitting your application?
Original post by huszlabemi
Hi, I wonder how long does it take for SHU to reply after submitting your application?

Hi @huszlabemi

Our academics and admissions team are currently working through applications and will be in touch once a decision has been made. We don't have an official timeline for when this will happen, it depends on a number of factors. If you applied by 29 January you should receive a decision on your application from us by 20 May, via UCAS Track. (Don't panic if you haven't! You can call our admissions team on 0114 225 5533.)

I hope this helps!

Arzu - Official Hallam rep :h:
Original post by rigneyalison2
Hi I also applied to BCU, SHU and Teesside.. I have an interview for Sheffield in May just wondering when your interview is? BCU emailed me yesterday looking for further maths and English grades

Hey, I applied to the same courses! I had the same thing from BCU
Original post by rigneyalison2

Hi @rigneyalison2,

Very best of luck with your interview at Sheffield Hallam :smile:

Thanks,
Stacey
Original post by emilyjanesweeney

Hi guys, I am looking to apply for this course, and needed help with the personal statement, due to Covid unfortunately I don't have any hospital experience however I have spoken to a dietician and will be attending a taster event on the 6th of May. Just wanted to ask is there any thing else that can help my application stand out ?

Thanks!
Hi has anyone done the interview for Sheffield Hallam? I am having mine next week and I am so stressed about it! Can someone provide some tips about it?
Original post by abegum1.2021
Hi guys, I am looking to apply for this course, and needed help with the personal statement, due to Covid unfortunately I don't have any hospital experience however I have spoken to a dietician and will be attending a taster event on the 6th of May. Just wanted to ask is there any thing else that can help my application stand out ?

Thanks!

Hey, this year a lot of unis aren’t asking for hospital experience as they understand.
Original post by huszlabemi
Hi has anyone done the interview for Sheffield Hallam? I am having mine next week and I am so stressed about it! Can someone provide some tips about it?

Hi @huszlabemi,

I know interviews are stressful, the best starting place is our interview tips - this is an FAQs and has a video which should put you at ease about the interview.

Stacey
Reply 12
Hi , has anyone got in to study at London met?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending