The Student Room Group
Student relaxing in halls, University of Bolton
University of Bolton
Bolton

Any offers for Adult Nursing

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rockstar086
Ughh I was unsuccessful, Letter in UCAS says didn’t pass the interview.
It was my first interview too. Fingers crossed for the others.

Which university was this?
Student relaxing in halls, University of Bolton
University of Bolton
Bolton
Original post by GeeTee86
Which university was this?

Bolton
Ughh I was unsuccessful, Letter in UCAS says didn’t pass the interview.
It was my first interview too. Fingers crossed for the others.

Was this for Swansea adult nursing? Good luck for your other choices and just remember to apply again in March!! 🤞⭐️
Bolton

Good luck for your other ones x
Original post by lollynewt
Good luck for your other ones x

I just received an offer from USW! Have you heard anything yet?
Congratulations!!!
Original post by Craesull
Congratulations!!!

Are you still waiting to hear from Swansea? USW was my 1st choice so I've withdrawn from Swansea to free up a place for those who want it. x
I just received an offer from USW! Have you heard anything yet?

Omg !! Yay well done !! Not yet, really happy for you 😄
Omg !! Yay well done !! Not yet, really happy for you 😄

Thank you. I actually started welling up and my husband popped open a bottle of Prosecco! haha! I think you will hear by Wednesday at the very latest. keeping everything crossed for you. Let me know when you know!
Thank you. I actually started welling up and my husband popped open a bottle of Prosecco! haha! I think you will hear by Wednesday at the very latest. keeping everything crossed for you. Let me know when you know!

Did you get an email ? Oh brill! You deserve it! Enjoy. Were at the celtic Manor for my birthday so would be a nice little cherry on top if I got an offer 😄 will do !
Did you get an email ? Oh brill! You deserve it! Enjoy. Were at the celtic Manor for my birthday so would be a nice little cherry on top if I got an offer 😄 will do !

Yes, they sent me an email - then UCAS updated 20 minutes later. Love the Celtic Manor. It was my birthday yesterday and I felt glum because I hadn't heard from them yet!😆 I think you'll get an offer and will be able to celebrate your birthday in style. 😊
Yes, they sent me an email - then UCAS updated 20 minutes later. Love the Celtic Manor. It was my birthday yesterday and I felt glum because I hadn't heard from them yet!😆 I think you'll get an offer and will be able to celebrate your birthday in style. 😊

Happy Birthday! Fingers crossed ! What hospital would your placements be in do you know?
I don't have a clue where placements are. I presume they'll be around the valleys? I live in Ponty (about a 10 minute walk from the Care Sciences campus).
I don't have a clue where placements are. I presume they'll be around the valleys? I live in Ponty (about a 10 minute walk from the Care Sciences campus).

Ohh im not too sure I'd yours will be the RCT area or like the merthyr area.. you never know if I get in too we may work together ! I'm in merthyr so mine are like PCH
Ohh im not too sure I'd yours will be the RCT area or like the merthyr area.. you never know if I get in too we may work together ! I'm in merthyr so mine are like PCH

Have you heard anything back yet?
Have you heard anything back yet?

Still no news! Its killing me :frown:
Still no news! Its killing me :frown:

Oh no! They're taking their time. One of the other girls I met on a Snapchat group actually phoned the Head of Nursing at USW yesterday and was told that you will all know by tomorrow at the latest and that no news is good news! 🤞🤞🤞
Oh no! They're taking their time. One of the other girls I met on a Snapchat group actually phoned the Head of Nursing at USW yesterday and was told that you will all know by tomorrow at the latest and that no news is good news! 🤞🤞🤞

Oh thanks for that, it helps a little bit ! Do you think no news is good news means that they would have already told you if you didn't pass the interview? I have like 75 tabs open on phone and they're all ucas 🙈🙈🙈
Oh thanks for that, it helps a little bit ! Do you think no news is good news means that they would have already told you if you didn't pass the interview? I have like 75 tabs open on phone and they're all ucas 🙈🙈🙈

Yes, definitely. Everyone who was rejected, were told within days of the interview. The girls I've met online are all on the Access Course and know many people who have applied, so they're quite clued up. Did you know they can give you a place in the Sept OR Jan cohort? Some of the girls have been offered Jan and aren't happy. Do you have a preference?
Yes, definitely. Everyone who was rejected, were told within days of the interview. The girls I've met online are all on the Access Course and know many people who have applied, so they're quite clued up. Did you know they can give you a place in the Sept OR Jan cohort? Some of the girls have been offered Jan and aren't happy. Do you have a preference?

Ohh fingers crossed ! Yes I was told :smile: I had my girl in January so I'm happy to do either... if I get offered January it just means I get to spend more time with the baby without starting so I really don't mind. I just want to get in 🤣

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending