The Student Room Group

Economics offers 2009

Scroll to see replies

Electric_Dreams
Ahh of course. :yep:
I always delete all of my internet history so I'd fogotten about this. :colondollar:

and why do you delete that :ninja: is someone looking at filth?
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

lmao I knew you'd say that. :p:
Thing is my internet is really slow already so I don't like to keep it all clogged up.
Electric_Dreams
lmao I knew you'd say that. :p:
Thing is my internet is really slow already so I don't like to keep it all clogged up.

well that's a new one. Shame on you Electric_Dreams, shame on you.
:sad:
Reply 5984
Another day, and nothing from Warwick... :-(
Reply 5985

Lmao, just use incognito mode in google chrome :wink:
Reply 5986
Waheyyyy
I think it's quite scary how someone with AAAA at AS-Level, predicted AAAA at A-Level in good subjects, good ECs, good PS etc could so easily end up with no offers at all. I know it was a funny year for Notts in particular, but I think people should be better informed about just how competitive Unis are for courses like Economics; if I hadn't been on TSR I'd have probably gone for somewhere 'better' than Birmingham and could be sitting here with no offers.

I think I pretty much fit that description! Though I am still waiting for LSE, my level of optimism is no that high.
Reply 5987
I_Am_Abbas
Good to finally get some closure, though the reason given is simply unsatisfactory.

On another note, the Bank of England just invited me to a selection centre :biggrin:

Hey congrats Abbas, I just got invited to the Bank of England selection centre too!
Clements-
Ooh, congrats. When is your Deloitte assessment day btw? You may've told me by PM but I had to delete them all. I have my IBM assessment on the 7th. I wasn't going to bother but it's a 5 minute drive from where I lice so I figured I may as well.

I have mine on the same day! Which office is it at?
I_Am_Abbas
On another note, the Bank of England just invited me to a selection centre :biggrin:

grademe
Hey congrats Abbas, I just got invited to the Bank of England selection centre too!

Me too :biggrin:
NesQuiK.
I have mine on the same day! Which office is it at?

Portsmouth. Which means I get a nice lie in :biggrin:
Reply 5991
hey is there anybody else waiting for warwick?
Reply 5992
Me! :smile:
Reply 5993
roshi

ME.

Our numbers are decreasing but we are still out there..

I'm hoping we will know within the next week
Reply 5994
roshi

Yep, still waiting... becoming increasingly impatient :mad:
punjani
Another day, and nothing from Warwick... :-(

i'd check track and not wait for emails, i got my rejection yesterday past 5pm. Possibly at 8 lol
Reply 5996
i'd check track and not wait for emails, i got my rejection yesterday past 5pm. Possibly at 8 lol

Yeh I checked track at 5:05pm today and nothing, then checked again at 6:30 and there was the Warwick rejection.
Waheyyyy
Yeh I checked track at 5:05pm today and nothing, then checked again at 6:30 and there was the Warwick rejection.

said many times before but since the warwick rejection came just now, you must have been ******** a thousand bricks if you didn't get oxford :p: Pretty strange how you got offers from the two extremes though :s-smilie:. Ah well, gl with AAA :smile:
gilash89
I think I pretty much fit that description! Though I am still waiting for LSE, my level of optimism is no that high.

Any idea of what you will do if LSE don't make an offer?
Reply 5999

Dude, I can't stop myself logging in to track every few hours. It's all I can think about..:eek:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending